Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TOGOINKS!!!

April 06, we woke up extra early because we might miss our flight. Ate Arlene and Kuya Dante were already up when we went downstairs. Apparently, they were too sleepy to be bothered by our whisper. Good thing, since we all thought that we might’ve woken them up.

They got the papers and they are married. Cheeeeeeers!!! :D Breakfast was oh sooooo yummy, the fish didn’t taste like fish at all. I should get a lot of that! =)) We bid the couple adios and said a gazillion thanks for their hospitality and generosity.

Kuya Dante dropped us off the train station like everyday when we go out. It wasn’t sad saying adios ‘coz I know we’ll all see each other again. I was excited to go home to my sizzling hot tropical weather.

The train trip was bit of a hassle. We had so many baggage and it was rush hour. You could imagine us all crammed in the train trying hard not to eat too much space. I felt elated when I saw a kababayan because we didn’t see too many Pinoys around Chiba. The only Pinoys in the hood were our neighbors so I got really excited to see a kababayan. :D

We got in the airport with so much time to spare. Mum walked over to the counter but the flight was full. So we were asked to wait and come back before they close the counter. We waited and sat at the bench. When we got bored, ate and I went to Uniqlo to look around. She ended up buying me a shirt. I told her she didn’t have to but she insisted since she bought kuya a jacket. You’re a rich preschool teacher indeed. ;p

We went back to check the status of the flight but it was still full. Apparently, everyone showed up, including a group of 200 tourists from Mao’s land. I love their race but why oh why did you pick the same day when we were leaving as well??

Mr. Smiling Face (think huggable Majinbu) was very sorry that he can’t do anything. Mamang Ricardo approached mum as well. They were really sorry that the flight was full and denied us to board. Gusto kong umiyak kasi uwing-uwi na ko noon.

Our major concern was the bulky baggage. We were supposed to store them in the baggage locker area but Mamang Ricardo said it was expensive and got our check-in baggage and stored it in their office. We left our carry-ons with us, our essentials are there. So no problem anymore except that we have to take the flight the next day or we extend our visa.

They gave us some goodies from passengers who refused to pay for excess baggage. Damage control ika ko. hahahaha!Pampalubag loob. Umuwi akong hukot ang balikat at mabigat ang loob. Akala ko sa hapon nung araw na yun eh nasa mainit na Pinas na ko.

Walked back home pulling my trolley bag. Biruan na nga lang sa bahay na nagpractice lang kami sa airport. It was a sunny day, perfect time to go out. Sana nakisama yung panahon nung dapat last day namin. I bet it, Tokyo Tower view would’ve been 5 times beautiful. Oh well.

We spent the entire day at home, had merienda and dinner together. I was just taking it all in. Come next day, I know I’ll be leaving and it would take me another year before I see it again. Ate Arlene and Kuya Dante were oh sooooo nice. :D ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment