Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Time lipads soooo fast!

We took a breather the next day. We spent the entire day just at home. We walked a thousand miles (exaggerated) the other day, so our feet deserve a rest. I finally got to reflect on all the things God has given me the past year. This was the time that I realized that a year had passed when I graduated from college. Indeed time really flies. Over a year ago, I was in Australia with my mum and I was thinking back then what would be my life after graduation. Fast-forward to present, I never imagined that I would be a bum for this long.

It actually made me contemplate about my life plan and God’s plan for me. All my plans didn’t work out but I know, I can tell that God has a lot in store for me so I leave it all up to Him.

It was such a blessed, quiet (to the point that it was solemn) Wednesday for me and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Iba talaga sa feeling na alam mo dapat sa bahay lang, tahimik pero yun nga eto lang yung time na pwede kami umalis kasama si ate. That one day wasn’t enough for all the sacrifices Christ did for us but for my part it was a day I got to reflect and thank God.

Moving on, the next day, we were set to invade Shinjuku, Shibuya and Harajuku. But when we woke up, the sky greeted us with dark clouds. BOOOOO!!! I wasn’t able to see mommy risa tuloy.

We decided not to go since there was a big chance that rain will pour (weather forecast in tv) and all our efforts would be in vain. Instead we went to the park (koen) near the place we were staying in. It’s definitely heaven for kids. Ang ganda-ganda ng park nila!

It was a sunny day in Chiba and I loved it. =) People were having Hanami while the kids played around. Lakad-lakad lang paikot ng park, picture dito, picture doon. Sakura is such a delight to one’s eyes. I tell you, see it for yourself to understand what I mean.

On our way home, we stopped by the mini-grocery for some chips. We were having movie marathon each night after dinner. Thank you for downloading the movies for us to watch. It became a bonding session. One big happy family indeed. =) Oh yeah, adorable Shayla, Ate Arlene’s niece was there and she likes me. yeeeeey! Bihira lang ako bumenta sa little tykes so I was soooo thrilled that we were friends.

April 2, was really a time-out since it was Good Friday. We had brunch and just after having it, Kuya Dante said he wanted some ramen so we went to this Ramen resto near our place. Kakatapos lang kumain, kain na naman. I know it should be fasting and abstinence. But I had it the other way around. Kahit busog, kumain ka! Seriously speaking, it was penitence for me. I’m not a big fan of eating so this was a challenge for me. So instead of fasting, inisip ko na lang ikakain ko yung mga walang makain. I’m not making sense so just make sense out of what I said. ;p

It was really tough going against the flow but I think we were able to observe Holy Week deep inside our hearts. I think that’s what matters most right? ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment