Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

No Frills, Just Thrills :))

We woke up the next day, packed our bags for the second time and went downstairs. We had one last breakfast together and we were hoping that it was really the last. I enjoyed my vacation but I really wanted to go home already.

We bid adios one more time, this time it was short since we said adios the other day, there wasn’t really anything else to say.

Kuya Dante dropped us off to the train station and we made our way to the lift. Nakasabay na naman namin yung Pinoy. Sabi ni ate dahil may schedule ang train, talagang uso daw ang trainmates. hahaha! Galing di ba? He asked us if we weren’t able to take the flight the other day. Buti na lang at konti na lang ang dala namin.

We got in the airport, mum approached the counter and they guaranteed us seats. :D yeheeeeeeey! Not just seats but Mabuhay seats! We were upgraded baby! Economy class was full and so we were ugraded. Ang saya-saya ko! Okay na ang Mabuhay pero mas okay ang Mabuhay sa 777. :D You can recline your seat into a bed and the legroom was very spacious. Not that I needed legroom but the thought of my legs freely stretched is heaven. :D

It has been a norm for us to dress appropriately when traveling. We weren’t allowed to wear shirts, jeans and rubber shoes. Dapat laging Makati look. Even when we were kids, ate and I wore dresses with matching stockings pa! I remember going to Kalibo was the only time I was allowed to wear something casual. A shirt, cargo pants and sneakers and that was because I was off to Boracay. I wasn’t even allowed to wear shorts.

I used to feel bad because I had to look all business-like. But I totally understand everything now. Imagine if we got upgraded and we were wearing casual clothes. Nakakapanliit yun. Naengot nga kami ni Papa sa meal procedure. =)) Napaghahalataan na hindi sanay sa Mabuhay. Ako nagpapanggap na alam kahit clueless. Buti na lang kasama namin si jetsetter mama to help us out.

Solution to my problem is to fly Mabuhay more often. In short, please always upgrade us. hehehehe! Bawing-bawi ang lungkot ko sa upgrade. hahaha! Happy, happy kiddo. =D

Jane Japan! Don’t miss me too much. I promise I will be back. You’re such a beautiful place, rich in culture, a history to learn and just plain amazing. =) ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment