Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Go Lalalala over Lalaport =)

After three days of hiatus, we back in circulation. Lalaport it was for Valencia family minus kuya and Miyata family. Lalaport, a MALL. The mall that we’ve been to felt like just a store. Sure it had a few floors but the fun part was missing and I think malls should have that. Recreation, that’s the word and Lalaport has that. =) When I saw it from the outside, I was blown away because it was big. Siguro baby MOA, ganun ang dating. Inside, it was definitely MOA vibe. Maloloca ka sa dami ng stores! Napagod na naman kami kakalakad at window-shopping. Ate wasn’t able to locate Zara. Don’t worry, you can go there anytime you’re free just take a shinkansen to Funabashikeibajo. hahahaha!

After Lalaport, we went to a better store, second-hand store baby. hahaha! I drooled over surfboards. I will have one but first I need to enroll in a surfing academy. Anyone who would like to join me?? We weren’t able to find good buys but the Miyata couple did. hurrah!

We parted ways, said our adios because we were leaving in a few days and we might not be able to see them anymore. We took a train that will bring us to Yukarigaoka…only it didn’t take us there. Ate realized we took the wrong train. ahahaha! We ended up in Chibachuo or something like that. Patawa talaga si ate. =))

We took another train, this time verifying first and then a walkathon before finally reaching home. When we got there, Ate Arlene’s cousin, Kuya Ryan was having drinks with Kuya Dante. We had dinner then watched the tv afterwards.

Weeeeee, had a few drinks with ate and the kuyas. =) I know, it wasn’t Easter yet. I celebrated a few hours earlier lang. aynaku! Humirit pa ako ng palusot. I was so excited to drink because I had my last alcoholic drink over a month ago. Rarely would ate and I drink together so that was fun bonding time. :D

What should have been one drink turned out to be four or five?? hahaha! Iniwan na nga ako ni ate sa ere eh. Mum even thought I had too much because I was red. Blush yun ma. I am seriously getting you for my birthday Kuya Ryan. hahahaha! Salamat sa yummy drink. ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment