Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jane Mizue

The next day, we were supposed to go to Roppongi for the Easter Mass. We dropped by Mizue to say our thanks to the Miyatas and Nakayamas. Our pasta lunch wasn’t much of a success. Even ate admitted that it was below her cooking standard but we all enjoyed the pastries brought by the Nakayama couple. =) Mega cute parang sayang kainin.

Pap and Nakayamasan were having beer, it was just past 1pm, talk about sunog-baga. hehehe! Ang tatay ko matanda na dahil mabilis tamaan. He was saying Japanese words differently. The Pinays laughed their a**es off! =)) Pa, iba yung sinasabi mo.

After a few drinks, the couple left so that we could rest for a bit daw before proceeding to Roppongi. They are indeed very nice people. =D We said our gazillion thanks to baba. She was really an adorable lola. She gave us cash since she can’t afford to go out and buy us stuff, kami na lang daw. She was even apologizing. Grabe lang. Arigatou Gozaimasu baba! :D

I just can’t get enough of sakura. I had to take photos and photos of it at the park. Masaya rin yung photo op namin dahil hindi ganun kadami ang mga tao. It was cloudy again and pap suggested that we just go home rather than risk going to Roppongi, Shinjuku and all the other places we were supposed to go and get soaked up.

Though we weren’t able to go, I know that I have been blessed more than I could ever deserve. Thank you Lord! =) Jane, Mizue. I will be back for you.

Baba, please always take care of yourself, I’ll see you next year. Thank you baba! Papa Miyata, thank you very much for being so kind to ate, us and calling me bunso. I feel so baby-ish. ;p Nakayamasan, thank you, thank you, for all the help and hospitality to my sister and to us as well. Kaorusan, thank you very much for being ate’s mama there, being so kind and for the bags. I ♥♥♥ Japs! =D ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment