Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Japan 101

The recent trip to Japan was ultimately awesome. :D I learned a lot of things and I mean A LOT! Culture, history, fashion, lifestyle, health, the list goes on and on. Let me share with you some of the things I enjoyed during this trip.

SAKURA is L-O-V-E as in ♥♥♥

It was perfect timing to see sakura in full bloom. :D Ate really wanted us to visit her at that time because of this. She missed it last year and all of us would see it together. I instantly fell in love with it. It’s love at first sight. ♥♥♥ One has to see it for his/her self to fully understand and appreciate what I mean..

Get me a sakura in full bloom here in Pinas and I swear we’ll be the bestest best friends or lovers for life. hahaha! Good luck with that. ;p Seriously, it’s a sight to see..

Tokyo Fashion

Japan defines FASHION. Get inspired with Japanese as they express themselves through fashion. For some, it would be radical but radical exists in this awesome place. :D So if you’re a little bit on the reserved side when it comes to fashion, go to Tokyo or any place in Japan to explore and express a fashion statement. This was the only place I get to wear whatever I want without fearing of being branded as baduy. Lahat cool. For that, two thumbs up for fashionistas! =).

Temple galore

Buddhism is one of the main religions has a lot of temples. We visited a few and it was such a solemn place. No wonder monks can really meditate. I finally met the Big Guy, my God in a different form..

You would definitely adore the temple structure if you are a fan of architecture. Hanep lang sa pagkakagawa. It’s an amazing sight to see. :D.

Discipline and respect

I believe that for a country to progress, discipline is a MUST. I can safely say that Japs are a bunch or disciplined people. =) From trash to escalator to train seats and whole lot more..

Ang hindi ay HINDI. They strictly abide by their laws. They also have high regards for respect. Bowing is a sign of courtesy and even in their language, they are very respectful. May iba’t-ibang level depende kung katanda, mas bata o mas matanda ang kausap mo. Ibang level ang respeto sa kanila. Bow down talaga ako..

Generation gap

Japanese are hard-working people. They can be compared to bees ‘coz they work for almost all their life. The problem is they have an ageing population. Sa sobrang busy ng mga tao kakatrabaho eh kulang ang baby production. The government had to offer incentives to those couples who would bear kids. Imagine that! Dito satin, baby boom, sa kanila wala naman..

Old people still go to work. They are built that way. But babies are coming to the rescue. hehehe! Yun lang kailangan pa maghintay ng mga 18 years or more bago sila mapakinabangan pero kahit papaano eh meron ng papalit na henerasyon..

These are just a few of the things that you would love, learn and appreciate in the Land of the Rising Sun. I have so much to tell but this blog is quite long already. Besides, if I tell you everything about my trip, there’s a chance that you won’t see it for yourself anymore right? Ano, tara lets sa Sushilandia?? :D ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment