Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Fine Day

Two weeks ago (Feb.23), I went to school to watch the intrams. Fine, fine it was more of to see Derek Ramsay! ♥♥♥ This piece of heaven on earth got oh so lost in our little school. ;p He was invited for the ceremonial toss. I must admit, the guy has a good heart for dropping by. Awwww… Thank you for making my heart skip a beat. ;p

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 17 hearts for you mi derek lalalalalalooooove

I also saw my good old fellas and Sandy. Actually, may usapan talaga kami magkita dun. Ang galing lang na andun din si photogriver because his brother carried the torch. Then it was perfect timing that mg and rako talked and they went there as well. I bugged ate jean before intrams and she stepped up to the challenge. ;p Tita made chili con carne for us! ♥♥♥ The hotdogs! Oh the hotdogs!!! Jumbolicious. :D

i miss you mg and rako :D

Sandy told me she had good news which wasn’t really good news. Loco ka. Pero sige panalo ka na. I had fun with you guys. Karl, salamat sa pagbili ng watergun ko. It’s my favorite toy (I play with our dog) and thanks for being oh so game na basain kita. ;p

bang!!! ay watergun pala yan :))

parang studio pic. agree??

It was definitely one fine day. :D Thanks mucho fellas! I haven’t had such a fun day for a looooong time! Ang sarap maging bata ulit. ;p Sa uulitin!

No comments:

Post a Comment