Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just Another Day

V-day was yet another day for me this year. I’ve spent the past 21 years flying solo. Okay, scratch that. Make it flying solo for the past five years. At the age of 16, I was ready to date, only there were no boys to date. =))

I thought that I would meet my boy in college. At 17, I was still single. By the time I reached 18, I was “legally” allowed to have a boyfriend, only I didn’t have one. hahaha! My entire college life, I didn’t even have a single shadow of a boy in my midst. tsk! Sure I had lots of eyecandies but nothing really prospered. It was either they were unreachable stars or taken or I was torpedo to be “friendly”. When you’re single it’s called friendly, when you’re taken it’s called flirting. nyahaha!

During sophomore year I was told that I would meet someone. At dahil dense ako, hindi ko siya naramdaman. toinks! At ang pinakamalupit, nung graduating ako, sinabihan na naman ako na may darating, good catch. I didn’t feel nor see Mr. good catch. Booooo on me! :S

I then thought that I would meet him at work so I was excited to work. I saw one but he was taken. *sniff, sniff* Don’t look for love and love will come to you. So I just went on with my life. Enjoying every second being single. :D Just looking around for eyecandies and making friends. Kaya ako K eh…not! bwahahaha!

But it would be great if I would soon meet THE ONE. Kahit early next year pwede. Hehehe! Para lang maiba naman at may ka-date sa V-day.

V-day was just an ordinary day. So ordinary that I went to school to attend my class. After all, there was no date to look forward to. The prof was kind enough to dismiss us early because everyone was sooooo bummed that we were in school on a Sunday morning plus it was V-day. Wala ka na ngang date, sadsad ka pa sa aral. Grabe naman di ba? ;p

I don’t really mind flying solo but I must admit that there are days that I wish I had a hand to hold, tipong HHWW. hahahaha! I wish I had someone to watch movies with, someone to be with around Manila and other places, someone to surprise and most of all, someone to sit with me, buy me a venti frap (my dream date back when I was a teen) and talk sense with me. Simple lang naman ang gusto ko sa buhay.

To all the boys that I liked/loved, thank you for the fun memories and pain you caused me. It helped me mature and make better decisions. To all of you reading this, if you know my future love, please have him read this. ;p You guys have a little over than five years to find him before I decide to enter sisterhood. Sige kayo, mauubos mga madre kasi lalabas sila pag pumasok ako. hahahaha! To THE ONE, one day you will read this and you will be smiling like a lunatic because you’re toooooo kilig that I have made this blog a loooooong time ago just for you. Okay, cheesy-ness borderline. ;p ;til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment