Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Misadventure with my tobleronies :D

The past weeks totally rocked with my tobleronies. :D I spent a few good times with them and we missed buddy even more. Feeling ko nga eh sub muna ko kay bud. Anyway, I had a blast with you guys.

Trisch, my playmate, I missed you sooooo much and hanging out with you felt like gradeschool days dear. :D I can safely say that nothing has changed. Nine years had passed but you are still that crazy, funny friend I used to know. Cheers to steady friendship despite the distance. Let’s play word racer soon. ;p

Sandra, my lollipop, I missed you a looooot and the past weeks were totally cool! Like what I told you, ikaw na lang super close ko na girl from your batch. Since our vball days, you stuck it out with me. Maraming salamat lollipop! :D I love that despite the age gap (kala mo naman ang laki!) and distance, we never fail to keep in touch. Feeling ko nga nadito ka lang sa pinas ‘coz we still get to chat, text and catch up most of the time. Daig mo pa mga andito eh. ‘Di ko nararamdaman ang presence nila. Pero loco ka rin eh. Alam mo na bakit, nakasulat naman sa letter. ;p

RR, my rockstar friend. We barely hang-out. tsk! Lumalabas lang tayo pag andito ang common friends. So, what we should do is hang-out more often before you leave, okay? I love your lyrics and carefree attitude. I know you’ll be a hit it Germany. OMG! Friends say you look like Edward Cullen. Yiheeee! That’s really hot R. :D

Let me share with you my fun misadventures with my tobleronies. This will look like a page from my journal but what the heck?!

January 26

Home from my OJT, I washed my face, changed clothes and left for buko. I don’t really know what’s with the place but we always end up chillin’ there. ;p I super missed Sandy and it was the first time that I saw her since she went home for the holidays. Oh R wag ka na magtampo miss rin kita pero andito ka lang naman. I can see you any old time. haha! So there we were, having fun, enjoying our fraps and catching up. Grabe na-miss ko talaga kayo. Here’s a photo of R lookin’ hot.

hottah!hottah! ;p

February 13

I texted Sandy but globe sabotaged me. BOOOOOOO!!! But the awesome thing was we ended up going to the same place. Yeeeeeeey! Our tables were considerably far from one another but we can see each other… and when I saw her, I got all excited and went to her. Ang galling talaga na nagtagpo kami. Not that it’s impossible but the timing couldn’t have been any better. :D Cheers to singlehood!

lollipops out for a drink

February 18

Tisay’s here. Yippie! I got this comment in my facebook account telling me to go to tropical for swimming. Five minutes after, I was all over the house getting all the stuff I needed for swimming. Twenty minutes later, I was on my way to meet the girls. Oh what fun! There was a bonus by the name of Thirdy ♥♥♥ and his mother Emeriz (hindi ko alam ang tamang spelling ng Emman). We totally had fun seeing the little boy have fun in the water. He is indeed an eyecandy. :D

kala nya kalaro lang ako :))

group pic ♥

i love my tobleronies ♥♥♥

I still can’t believe you’re engaged chica. Time flies by soooooo fast! And you still get admirers. Flaunt that ring baby! hahaha!

After swimming, we went to ice monster because playmate was craving. It was also a hot day so we needed that refresh us. Jamaican patty + ice monster = ♥♥♥

Sumunod si RR after ten years, kasi party hard eh. Photo galore with tobleronies. I love!

i ♥ my tobleronies! bud uwi ka na!

February 19

I went to the mall with pap to pick up my ATM card and just when we were about to go home, I ran into RR. The rest is history…not! He grabbed me to go with him to look for the girls. Ayun, instant bonding time again. :D Two days in a row baby! I’m ecstatic!weeeeee!

We went around looking for Tisay’s outfit for their gimmick. We ended up buying nothing. But I tell you, the girl can spend a lot for make-up. hahaha! Sandy bought glasses to cover up her eye because it was slightly swollen. Nakakita si Trisch ng feathery headband tapos gamitin na lang daw ni Sands as eye patch. In the end, our remedy was to cover her eye with bangs instead. Kasi wag ka nang mamboso! =))

I really had an awesome time in the mall with you guys. :D

February 23

Sandy and I were set to meet in school for intrams. Too bad you missed papa Derek!grabe, mucho gwapito talaga! Ikaw, ha strike two ka na sakin. Adik ka talaga. I had one helluva fun playing watergun with you. Balik bata tayo eh. Ang sayaaaaaaa! ♥ Sana dati pa natin ginawa yun. Bitin eh.

:D

February 26

I wouldn’t let Sandy leave without me saying adios. I felt bad the last time she left because we weren’t able to go out one last time. So I really made an effort to make up for it. No buko for us because the day when we were supposed to go out for coffee, mum and I had to go to Makati. Hindi ako nakapalag eh. So I dropped by her place to give some sweets and love letter (yiheee!) to her and buddy.

cute us ♥

She also gave me an earrings holder, useful na, cute pa. :D Then she asked me to cose my eyes and when I opened it, it was a deck of hollogram mickey mouse cards. As in mega cool! It was then that I found out that she collects cards. Na-touch naman ako at bingay mo sakin yun. I’ll keep that in mind Sandy. I’ll buy you p’ag may nakita ako na magandang design. Aalagaan ko yun don’t worry. I miss you since you left.

Playmate, have you purchased your ticket? I miss you chica. I wanna go there but I don’t have funds as of the moment. Basta we’ll party hard before you leave.

Bud, I super duper miss you! Uwi na please. I’m planning to give some small stuff to you and Sandy when your family leaves. Pero I’m shy. Bahala na.

RR, let’s go out a lot before you leave. Rock Germany when you get there okay? See you soon hottie!

I love you tobleronies! ♥♥♥ ‘til our next misadventures. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment