Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sesenta y uno :)

Today is THE BEST FATHER'S BIRTHDAY. :D My dad is a year older today making him sesenta y uno.

I sincerely thank God for showering pap with so much blessings the past year. :D He undeniably LOVES pap. I couldn't ask for more. Well perhaps nine more years for papa. Though pap says he wants to see the world until he's 80. So that's my only prayer, Lord. That you grant my pap's wish. I know You will. :D

I am very lucky to be pap's Princess Sarah. He and mum are really awesome. Happy, happy birthday pa! :D

You have given up office work to be with us. I am truly thankful for the bestfriend that you are.

Let’s watch cartoon movies ‘til our tummies hurt with too much laughing. Trips to Japanese 88 store sometimes bore me but I wouldn’t mind because you like that :) I know you don’t really like traveling but let’s see the world pap!

To THE BEST PAP in the world, Happy, Happy Birthday from your oh so gorgeous daughter. ;P I love you pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment