Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh so fine oh nine! :D

Oh nine has been a fine year indeed. It was surely a roller coaster ride that I pretty much enjoyed. As the year comes to an end, let me share with you my breath-taking ride this oh-nine. :D I hope you’ll enjoy the ride like I did. Here goes…

This is in random.

My boy Barack wins --- Finally an African-American takes over the White House. I seriously think they should change its name. ;p

Singlehood rocks! --- no boyfriend, no problem. :D V-Day rocked because I had soooo many dates aka single friends like me =))

Misadventures of Dora the Negrang Lakwatsera

*Sydney-Melbourne trip with mum --- graduation gift to me :D yeeeeey! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oi, Oi, Oi!!! I super ♥♥♥ down undah!

*Survivor experience --- Capones-Anawangin trip with team survivor! :D

*Tuguegarao trip --- sad trip but at least I finally reached north

THE DAY --- the reward after four years of hardship. College graduate baby!:D

inlove with YE --- can’t explain the feeling. You guys have to try it to know what I mean ♥

Ate’s off to Sushiland --- my favorite ate leaves for Japan.

family losses --- *sniff, sniff* I will surely miss all of you. =(

Great Depression --- bum for a loooong time can be frustrating

Patience is a virtue --- is this it? :D

Coming of age --- finally a man! Wickedly awesome dude! :D

Trabahador 101 --- from team coordinator to runner!

Me llamo el hombre! --- BOOOOO amarula, el hombre and shot-happy rach =))

Iskul-bukol --- back to school. This time taking up my masters

tags tags tags!!! --- my heaven ♥

OTH + OC = rach glued to the pc =)) I ♥ everyone and everything on it!

rainbow --- a lovely gift from God. The very elusive rainbow was spotted three times by yours truly this year :D

His Royal Hotness! --- I almost died of heart attack when I saw him ♥♥♥

That pretty much sums up my 2009. I experienced the highest of the highs and been thru the lowest of the lows but I still think that despite it all, it was a fine year. Let’s welcome 2010 with a bang! :D ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment