Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Just For YOU :D

If there is one reason why the start of November was busy for me, this is it --- The YE Weekend. It happened last November 13-15. A lot of preparations were made so I had half of November devoted to it. No regrets since I had a B-L-A-S-T!!! :D

I had a few opportunity costs for the preparation of the YE Weekend and during the YE Weekend itself. Let me enumerate them for you.

Moving the birthday weekend to a later sked

Puyatan blues

Missing my 8am-5pm class (don’t tell my mum I skipped class)

Missing the Pacquiao-Cotto fight

Magastos sa load

That’s the list of things I had to forego. Here’s the things I had in exchange…

Closer to HIM

Precious bonding time with YE friends

A loooot of new friends :D

Kitikitext

Tons of fun

Awesome experience

Creativity unleashed

Fun Wednesday nights in SDSA

Extrovert

Yummy food for three days

It’s double of what I had to forego. I’m pretty sure the list will go on and on but that’s the first ten things that came to mind while typing. :D

I really had an awesome time serving. Just for YOU, I would go anywhere. Just for YOU, I would do things I barely do. Just for YOU, I would sacrifice things that matter to me. It is never enough for what YOU did for me, for us. Because of YOU, that I am saved, alive and blessed. :D

The YE Weekend has taught me a lot. It taught me to be patient, friendly, innovative, talented in sleeping and a loooot more. But what I enjoyed the most was that I felt God’s presence and love once more. I was able to talk to Him directly. My heart is filled with soooo much joy. It’s an awesome birthday gift! ‘til next year… :D

No comments:

Post a Comment