Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Huling hirit :D

My last blog was about my YE Weekend Experience and the day after that was pure bliss. I got all the sleep I was “deprived” of. No big deal since I enjoyed my weekend. =) Binawi ko naman yung kulang kong tulog. I had fifteen hours of sleep but still felt bitin.

I was infront of the pc idling away when I got messages from vi and driver. They had the same message so I knew WE must be going somewhere. Fast-forward… I took a quick shower, dressed up and driver was waiting for me at the shortcut. Picked up vi in bicutan and TAGAYTAY here we come! :D

Tagaytay, my favorite place down south. I wanted to go there for weeks long before we decided a trip to go there. So when driver told me we were off to tags I didn’t hesitate even if that meant a sermon from mum. I even asked bene to drive to tags after the YE Weekend kaso pagod na daw siya eh.

So there, TA-GAY-TAY!!! :D I am a happy, happy kiddo! Met up with caf and had late lunch at mang inasal. Caf saw this boat ride to Taal so we inquired and BOOM!!! Money flew outta our hands. =))

Boat ride and then 40 minutes of hell hiking. I was wearing my flippies for crying out loud! Poor havs. =(

Wallets considerably lighter and tiiiiired, it was all worth it when we reached the top. What a sight to see. Ah, nature! I love you! Pictures left and right and then we descended before it got oh sooooo dark!

Horses, grabe hindi namin kayo ma-reach! Sobra sa mahal!Kaya ayun napagod na lang kami. Hahaha! Takutan blues pababa ng bundok! Boat ride back was awesome! I didn’t get scared practically because I can’t see anything. It was too dark to see the water.

Vi wanted to celebrate. We celebrated and got tired hiking. Hihi! I wanted to unwind and I got to “work-out”. What a way to celebrate my last day as twenty.

I was really tired but I enjoyed every second of it. =) Thanks fellas for making it oh so memorable. What’s up for next year eh?

So there goes my huling hirit as bente años. ‘til then… =D

No comments:

Post a Comment