Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Iskul-Bukol

This came as a surprise to me and to everyone close to me. This wasn’t part of the plan. I had intentions of taking my Masters two years from now. So why now?? I am currently a bum and time is ticking away. Mum had this brilliant idea of why not go back to school and fill my brain with knowledge. I thought about it and came up with a decision that I’ll take the exam and see what happens.

I had a lot of exams in my twenty years of existence. I took a few different exams these past months. So you can’t say that my brain’s getting rusty. But this exam was tough!!! Modesty aside, nahirapan ako. Usually, I tell mum if my exam’s easy. This time, I told her it was very difficult and it would be a shock if I passed.

I patiently waited for the result. I was getting anxious and even prepared my sorry speech if I didn’t get in. Ganun kahirap. I accepted defeat before it actually came.

So when mum said it’s posted online already, I asked her to check. I just turned off the pc that time and was sluggish to turn it back on. When minutes passed by, I felt really nervous. Mum didn’t call back. So I thought that I really failed.

I turned the pc on before anxiety killed me. I checked the site and my heart was hammering inside my chest. I didn’t see my name. POOOOF!!!

But as I was going through the list, I found out that I was looking at the wrong list! MBA pala yun. Wala talaga dun ang pangalan ko. =)) Then I found my name. :D Sweet success! It wasn’t really difficult after all. Uyyyy, ang yabang!

I immediately called mum and the first thing she said was, “Congrats!”. My mother knew but she wanted me to see it for myself. Alam naman daw niya na papasa ako at titingnan ko rin kasi hindi ko matitiis.

So I’m back to school, only on certain Sundays. Some would think it’s too early but I say nothing’s early for an eager mind.

From USTedyante to PUPpy. A lot of change. But I am thrilled with the idea of going back to school. Sanayan lang yan. Iskul-bukol na naman ako. yippie! ‘til then… :D

No comments:

Post a Comment