Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sesenta y uno

Today is THE BEST MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY. :D My mum is a year older today making her sesenta y uno.

I sincerely thank God for showering mum with so much blessings the past year. :D He undeniably LOVES mum. I couldn't ask for more. Well perhaps nine more years for mama. Though mum says she wants to see the world until she's 75. So that's my only prayer, Lord. That you grant my mum's wish. I know You will. :D

I am very lucky to be mum's little princess. She and pap are really awesome. Happy, happy birthday ma! :D

You will be retiring soon.A chapter in your life will end but there will be a new chapter to be written.

Let's tour the world together. :) Let's check out the pyramids in Egypt, ride a gondola in Venice, party hard in Ibiza, surf in Hawaii... There are still a gazillion things to explore. :D

To THE BEST MUM in the world, Happy, Happy Birthday from your oh so gorgeous daughter. ;P I love you ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment