Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big Shoes To Fill In

A beautiful creation of God. A gift to mama and papa. An awesome friend to all. A passionate teacher to her students. Most importantly, THE BEST Ate in the world! She is my favorite sisterrific, Ate Ging. :D

As you turn a year older today, I thank God for continuously showering you with blessings. You are a blessing to others and I hope you stay just the way you are. Because I love you like that. Change for the better if you must.

My sister and I used to fight a lot when I was a kid because she was white and I was black. We never agreed on things. She likes to be prim and proper and I like to be ragged and different from the norm. She likes to be on the bleachers and I like to be on the hardcourt.

Growing up, I looked up to her because she was the responsible one. She is very reliable. My exact opposite. haha!

Though we're very much different, we're also the same in soooo many ways. We can watch dvd all day, eat a lot and shop. :D

We are thousand miles apart, but I know that where you are right now is the best place you should be in. Who would resist Tokyo fashion eh?? Screams out individuality. :))

We partied for you here and I can not thank God enough for giving you your Japanese family. Parang andyan na rin kami dahil sa kanila. Arigato gozaimasu! :)

It's been a few months since you packed your bags and left to live up your dream. I tell you it's no easy task filling in your shoes. It's a big,big shoes! I could never be you but I hope to be like a quarter of you. I have to be the ate who is in-charge of grocery items to buy. I have to be mum's constant side kick during family gatherings. I have to be very friendly to all.

I miss you everyday lalo na wala akong maasar at makulit. hahaha! I miss our bonding times. I miss swimming with you on hot days. I miss everything about you ate. :D

I know you really had fun today. Wow! First birthday away from us and abroad too. Did you celebrate your birthday in Korea before??I'm not sure if you did.

Dear ate, sobrang init dito pero pag umulan parang lahat ng tubig sa mundo eh nandito. lalalala... galingan mong mag-ingles. Nasan ka man ngayon, ano mang oras na ikaw'y may kailangan, tawag ka lang sa amin at parang nandito ka na rin... I love sugarfree! this is sooo you! YM every night. haha! Thank God for technology. :)

Gingersha invades the land of the rising sun

fishda catcher. cat-lover convert. arte. japanice. pimpin' her new stone. lovin' the fireworks. padlock galore. sa may batisan. off to japan (ay economy!!!). japan-yuki. starbucks addict.emowwww. beach bum. springtime. biker.

I love you ate! Enjoy Japan everyday. Always take care. Pray. God bless! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment