Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Meltdown


Procrastination + Meditation + Ondoy and Pepeng disaster = Super Late Blogs

I’m sorry it took me a while to do the next blogs you are about to read. I just had to clear my mind and think things over and by the time I was ready to blog about it, Ondoy came and I decided to put my blogs on hold. After Ondoy, Pepeng came and I had a bad case of tamaditis thus these late blogs. :s

So like what I told in my last blog, here’s why THE Super Human crumbled…

A few weeks ago, I was back on track, busy doing stuff for a change. haha! I’ve been trapped inside our house on weekdays and being able to get out was such a great feeling. What’s even better is that I was productive for a change. My energy’s been channeled into good use…

The moment I saw him, I mentally noted to myself that he can be THE ONE. The guy is a total complete package. Panalo!!! ♥♥♥

I exerted all my efforts to befriend him and I think I did that. It was soooo much effort since I don’t know how to act normal when an eyecandy is near me. haha!

I seriously thought he was THE ONE. I said to myself that I have a strong feeling that I’ll meet THE one for me in this specific place. Don’t ask where. :))

So when I saw him, I was “OMG!” Could he be mi amor??

I got my answer after ten days… The boy I was crushing on big time had someone else! Okay, okay so it was just a crush. So highschool. But crush for me is like the love of my life. haha! Basta yun na yun. When I like a boy, I lalalala like him a lot!!!

How many times did it happen to me that the boys I liked, liked someone else? Answer: All the time.
So there I was feeling all bad because the boy was taken. haaaaay!!! It wasn’t really a serious thing but this thing bruised my ego A LOT!

Often times, their girls are… It makes me feel even worse because I could be THE ONE for them instead. Wow! Now, that sounds cocky. =))

But this particular girl made me feel like sh*t. I have nothing against her. That’s exactly the thing. The girl is pretty, nice and everything a decent boy could ask for. As in hindi ko malait kasi maganda naman at maganda rin ang ugali. So fine, sila na ang power couple. haha!

I was moving on to my next prospect only to find out he was also taken. From what I heard, wedding bells by next year pa. Aguuuuy talaga!

I can’t help but feel so insecure. Yes, I do have my moments. Judging by the time I had my insecurity attack this year and last, I think it attacks me during mid- September.

This Boy Complete Package made me feel like I wasn’t good enough. Like I can’t be his girl ‘coz I wasn’t pretty enough, I wasn’t TALL enough and all that. He didn’t know I was hitting on him (I think?) so he didn’t really bruise my ego purposely. But all the same, he did indirectly.

Sorry na petite lang. Pero kung ganda ang pag-uusapan, ay naman! Beauty at its finest ‘to boy!

Anyway, I felt really bad about Boy Complete Package and things came rushing back to me. I remembered Mr. Sesame who made me feel soooo ugly and hello to him I’m not! Then super flashback to Mr. Dense who I still can not believe didn’t feel all my love for him and didn’t love me!

These boys have haunted me big time. My ego has been deflated to a size of a salt granule. I can not permit that to happen a fourth time. Strike one… Strike two… Strike three, strike out!!! Three is more than enough. I will not allow any other boy to bruise my ego in any way.

To you, Boy Complete Package, I may not be your kind of chic, but believe me I’m one hell of a chic even though I am not a towering goddess. Enjoy your awesome girlfriend.

To you, Mr. Sesame, I still stand by my opinion, all the girls you’ve had were pretty but I am gorgeous compared to them. ;P Too bad you didn’t go for me. I am the perfect catch for you. Or not. Your taste is awful. That’s why I’m not in your choices. haha!

To you, Mr. Dense, I feel sooooo sorry for you for being dense. Also, I feel sorry for you not having the balls to tell me that you loved me in the past because you really did. You chose not to tell me. For that, I feel sorry for you. I was always everything that you needed ( Michelle Branch’s Sooner or Later) but you opted to let me go. Your loss boy. I guess I won’t be over you. It’s just that I learned to live with the reality that you’re full of crap. =))

The many faces of me

crazy inlove with papa lloydie.pizza lover.short-haired.sporty chic.wahine wannabe.beach bum.dora ang negrang lakwatsera.trying-hard artist.traveller.maarte.graduate.drunkard.alcohol-free.loves to jump.

What more could you ask for??

So I won’t let any other boy to mess with my ego. Sila pa ang aayaw sakin? Aba! Ang kapal! I am the ultimate bebot and I will meet THE ONE for me in His time. :) Relax na lang muna ako ngayon. ‘til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment