Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Super human crumbles big time

It all started with me calling myself a super friend back in senior year in highschool. Super friend means a friend who is super. Duh! It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. haha! Kidding aside, in my dictionary, a super friend is someone who you can rely on any time of the day, comes rushing to you anywhere you are with a snap of a finger and defies the odds just to lend a helping hand, listen to you, a shoulder to cry on or just be whatever you want her/him to be.

I can safely say, that I am one hell of a super friend! :D If not, please stop reading this blog to save your time. For all those who know me best or atleast know me enough, would have to agree with me on this one. I am THE Super Friend.

I always think of others before myself. I often get in trouble with my parents each time I go home late from a gimmick or a rescue mission for a friend. That's cool. Better get a sermon rather than abandoning a friend who is in need. Yun ang motto ko. Minsan nahiritan na nga ako na mas mahal ko mga kaibigan ko kaysa sa pamilya ko. That's a bit unfair as I love both EQUALLY.

I was always or most of the time the one who would be rushing to a friend's side whenever she/he is in trouble, broken-hearted or whatever. I would take phone calls in the weee hours and listen to their problems. I would defy odds just to help out even if it involves me waiting big time ( I HAAAAAATE waiting). Minsan kahit hindi talaga pwede, pinipilit ko. Kasi ganun ako. Super friend nga eh. If it really is impossible for me to help out, I work other solutions to the problem.

I always and forever will think of others before myself. That's how I am built. But sometimes, you just get tired of all the same old sh*t that comes your way. You just want to relax for a bit and abandon your super friend personality. Not forever but just a time-out and take the pressure off you.

That's what I wanted. But some just don't understand. It really sucks.

From being THE super friend, I became THE super human. Not just human but super human. I realized that the term friend is "limited" so I changed it to human. Sounds more versatile right?

So I am THE Super Human. I can be whatever or whoever to everyone. My powers aren't limited anymore. I can do good to everyone. That is my life mission. :D

I hope I am doing a good job being THE super human. Please tell me the things to improve on. It's no easy task being one. So all suggestions are welcome. :D

But much as being the super human entitles me to do a lot of helping and what-nots, I also have my bad days. Or in this case, bad weeks. It's just too much to handle and I finally decided to write this blog.

I've been procrastinating doing this for days but now is the perfect time to vent out all my frustration and depression. I will not divulge anything further. Or at least not in this blog. Do wait for my next blogs, I will tell you why. :D I made this blog because I've been told in my FB account that God wants me to start living. This is my first step towards it. Each day, He has enlightened me when all else seem dark. Thank you Lord! :D

For all of you who have been reaching out, I don't mean to shut you out of my life. I just want to think and feel everything alone. I am saving you from a crappy drama. You'll be thanking me I promise you. ;p

For you, that despite the busy schedule, checks on me, I'm sorry for not telling you. I know you have a lot in your plate right now and I don't want to trouble you more. I hope you understand.

For you two, who I don't have trouble bothering when I am bothered, it's such a pain that you are thousand miles away. I know you are both busy and I want you to know I am sorely missing your presence right now. :(

THE Super Human crumbles big time but will definitely be back in action soon. I need all your prayers for that. :) Thanks! 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment