Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Confessions of a die-hard :D

Sept. 13, we weren't able to get tickets for the cheerdance competition this year so we had to watch everything on television. It's probably the most anticipated event before the finals. Tickets are really hard to come by since you are competing with seven other schools!

Ever since my freshman year in USTe, I have never failed to watch the pep rally for the competition and each year, the SDT (Salinggawi Dance Troupe) never failed to WOOOOOOW me and the rest of the Thomasian community with their routine. Hindi tao sa sobrang galing eh! :D

It's my first time this year to see their routine during the competition itself. Four years kasing pinapanood ko ang competition and would just see the replay they did back in the gym. So I was totally clueless about what they will do and they really surprised me! :D They always do during pep rallies.

Ang cute,cute ng outfit nila! :D Espadrilles beybeh! Aliw talaga. :D Don't even talk about the performance. The performance?? It was the best I've ever seen in five years! :D Grabe sa pagkakaisip. PANALO! NapaWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! na lang ako sa buong performance nila. Ang galing talaga!

The other schools' performances were good this year too. Nakakatuwa kasi nagstep-up na din sila. But I think we had a good shot for that title this year. Or so I thought. Or so the Thomasian community thought...

Oh well. We all knew that USTe should have won. Pero sige, pagbibigyan namin kayo. It's just a pity that they failed to see what an awesome performance is all about. They call the shots and not us and that's that. We will be back to give it another shot next year. :) I do hope that you will see what we tomasinos have seen.

To Gawi, wagi pa rin kayo sa mata naming mga tomasino. Even non-tomasinos think we should have won. Gawi, we will bawi, bawi next year. :D

Better than the Best :D

Fast-forward... We were facing admu in the final four. I reserved tickets for the game. This MIGHT be our last game this season. Turned out emong had limited tickets. Next thing I knew, I was on my way to dome the next day to buy us tickets for the game.

At dahil atat si she, isang oras ako naghintay para magbukas ang ticketnet. Wala ring pila. Adik lang talaga si she at adik din ako kasi nauto ako. :))

I got us four upper b tickets. That's the only seat available. Better than nothing right?

Sept. 20, come call time for the game, we were all late. She late ka pa rin kahit three minutes lang yon. At ket, panalo ka! Ikaw pinakamalapit, ikaw ang super late. Adik! Siyempre iritable na kami ni she sa kakaintay sa kanila pero nung nagkita-kita kaming apat, deadma na!

Buti talaga ket at sakto tayo sa pagdating. Kakalabas lang nila para magwarm-up. I miss hanging out with you guys. I really do. I feel sooooo lonely with you guys working. So since I am the world's smallest bum, I dressed up looking oh soooo professional. Para kahit sa get-up man lang eh kunwari working girl. ;p

We all cheered our hearts out. Cheered as if it was the finals already. Cheered like we used to. I super duper missed the hype, the drumbeat, the crowd and everything about UAAP. :D

As always, YJs were a sight to see. :D Yung mga kuya YJ (matanda pa kami sa kanila!) ang cute. Performance level ang pag-cheer! U-S-T, go fight UST! Nakakaaliw sila sumayaw. :D

It has been my life looooong before I entered college. I think it will stay with me until my dying day. Though we lost, I had one helluva time with my girls. :D Priceless ang moment lalo na at first uaap game ever ni ketters. Next year ulit ha?? Patron seats naman!

How far would a die-hard go?? All the way! Whatever it takes, wherever it maybe, we will be there. :)

Tigers, you did well this season. No one in the papers believed we were contenders for the final four but we proved them wrong. That's good enough. :) Next year, finals?? Kaya natin yun. I'll be watching you guys! :D She, joicey and ket eto ang tinatawag na matira matibay.

I super duper miss you guys! As in. :D

I miss going to school and watching uaap. That's what I call USTedyante mode. 'til then.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment