Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

She's all THAT :D

Technically, it's still the 22nd from where she is now and so this is still on time. :D Alibi. hahaha! Anyway, my bestest baru ever turns a year older today. Two hours left and her special day's over so I have to blog rapido!!!

Where do I start?? There are just so many things to tell about Meg/Marga or whatever she is called these days. Hmmm... Let me start with how we came to know each other. We were classmates when I first went to school. Casa days. That's what we call pre-school in our school. Senior Casa yun. I was such a major loser 'coz I was the loner type. hahaha! That was our first encounter.

Three years after, we ended up as classmates again. Like what I always say, in our school, you know everyone and everyone knows you. Kaya kahit hindi kami classmates magkakilala naman kami. On our 2nd grade, we even had this witch craft sh*t with kath and mik. :)) Feeling witches kami dun malapit sa restroom malapit sa music room. Do you remember that?? Old school man!

There was a time when they (tito picked her up and her sibs) gave us a lift going home. Third or fourth grade yata yun. That was the time that our dads jabbed away in ilonggo. :))

Then in fourth grade, you made this code thing with letters so no one will understand what we were writing about. I still have the kodigo for that. :D Imagine, 4th grade pa lang tayo ala spies na tayo!

On our 6th grade we belonged to the same barkada. Ang sayaaaa! Then I slapped you over a small thing. As in small thing. For crying out loud, it was JUST a clip! And I bitch-slapped you for that! Yung tipong malutong. Nagulat rin ako sa ginawa ko but it was too late.

That was the time when you drifted apart. As in umalis ka sa barkada. At ang barkada ng panahong yun meant everything. Gets mo naman di ba?? :))

I was really sad about the whole thing but life must go on. When we finally entered highschool, I sort of "matured" and sharing a lot in common, it was just inevitable not to be friends with you again. Screw that bitch slap! :(

We were inseparable ever since. Inseparable the entire highschool days! :D Buong apat na taon ba naman tayong classmates eh. But second year was the most memorable 'coz this was the time when we called each other baru for being barubal to people, to each other, to things, to everything! :))

Even in college, we ended up in the same course and in the same university! Sabi yata ni God, sobra na kami kaya pinaghiwalay naman kami sa class. :)) That year was the best I ever had. Spotting cuties with you, killing time at net cafs, tambay blues at kath's dorm and just enjoying the "independence" we had.

We've had sooooo many adventures together, one involving making takas for your date. Another one would have to be that robotic dance we did in town when you "shamelessly" pointed at a cute guy. :)) And who would ever forget our morning fx rides going to school? I ¢¾ all of it!

She is definitely that one person I feel will always and forever have my back. I never felt different with your family around. Parang anak rin lang ako. This extends to the rest of the family and I mean her titos, titas and cousins. Wag lang talaga kasama si... Natutulala pa rin ako pag nakikita ko eh. :)) She is that one person I connect with without even saying a word. Brilliant minds connect! She is definitely a sister from another mother. :D

There is sooo much more to tell about my baru but I suggest that get to know her yourself. I guarantee you, she is such a winner! :D Just remember she's MY barubal. hahaha! Madamot na ang madamot.

She's insanely crazy (ganung level talaga!) and does things her own way. To hell with what people would say. Her fashion sense will wooooow you to death. Her brain isn't bad at all either. On the contrary, you will never get bored talking to her. You can talk about sports, politics, boys, fashion, showbiz and the list goes on and on. No dull moment with her indeed. She gets what she wants. Like that tat. :)) Ako hanggang drawing lang using a signpen but my baru got one. She's a party animal and drives me crazy with her tipid-sa-tela clothes. But the clothes are the least of my worries. Things change. Ganun lang talaga. :)

Things may have change but if there is one thing that has never change (and will never change) is the true friendship we have. She is miles away but she has never failed to make me feel that she is the same old baru that I knew from waaaaaay back. We could constantly keep in touch. Thanks to technology. :D I feel like she's still in pinas. Medyo mahirap nga lang puntahan.

The clothes maybe skimpy at times, new friends to boot, a different culture but I am sure I am still her baru. Subukan mo lang na hindi, lilipad kagad ako dyan! =))

She's everything I am not yet everything that I am. Basta yun na yun. :D

good old days with baru :D

HAPPY, HAPPY, 20TH BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BARUBAL! :D

Study hard, keep your legs crossed and everything else that you should be doing. ;P

You're not a teen anymore. Welcome to my club. :)) Pwede pa rin naman ipilit... Twenteen. haha!

You'll always be my tally and I'll be your shawty. I have your back until we grow old. Let's bitch around to whoever deserves it when you come home next June. :D I love you baru!

No comments:

Post a Comment