Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

What the heck happened to Public Service??

Last week, my fingers were dead with redialling. A dear friend asked a favor from me which I gladly did. After all, I am THE superfriend. :D So even if it was not a thrilling thing to do, I did it anyway.

I understand the part that it's a hotline. I understand that tooooooons of people call them for inquiries or whatnots. I understand that they can only afford one phone line (have you seen the building? dreadful!). I understand that they should only have one phone line.

What I do not understand is when you finally get through the hoooooootline, no one bothers to answer your precious call. What I do not understand is they give you hope that you finally got through (it's ringing) only to find out you need to get through another line or whatever. "Sorry the party you are calling is busy at the moment". And I thought I finally got through! I tried a few more times. Busy, busy, busy. I finally got through and got disappointed three more times. What I do not understand is why some public employees fail to be accomodating when they should be of service.

When I finally got to talk to someone, Aba!Ang angas pa ng tono ng boses. Parang utang na loob kong tulungan niya ako. Teka, teka, di ba dapat lang kasi trabaho mo yun??That's the thing with them in office. Feeling nila kailangan natin sila kaya mayayabang. Darn! I hate it when people in public service FAIL to do their jobs. If it's too much for you, leave please. I would be more than glad not to be served by you. If you chose to serve the people, do it well, do it with all your heart, do it graciously and do it because you love to serve the people.

Screw you bastards (sorry for the language) who don't do your jobs accordingly. Sheeeesh! The world is better off with out you. Civil Service Commission, please see to it that everyone in public office is more than willing to serve our people. Hindi kasi maganda na nasa serbisyo sila pero puno ng yabang at arogante. Nagseserbisyo sila kaya dapat maasikaso sila. Yun lang po. 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment