Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Au gusto ko 'to! :D

I've been meaning to write this blog early this week after the back-to-back celebrations of two dear fellas but I was off to places for the past three days and I got sluggish to do this last night. The perfect time has finally arrived for me to blog. :D

August is definitely one of my favorite months. :D I only have four. Practically for the reason that a lot of my awesome, awesome fellas were born this month. Throw in that it's my parents' anniversary month. :D

Here's a rundown of my friends who were born on this fabulous month. :D

August 01, 1988

Errr, I forgot she's not a friend anymore. :)) But being me, I have never forgotten her birthday. Siya lang naman ang nakalimot sa pagkakaibigan. Ayun oh! Sorry hindi namin kaya tapatan ang boyfie mo. =)) Goodluck to you.

August 05, 1986

My niece but I tell people she's my cousin (to avoid explaining why she's older than me) been born to make my childhood more fun. :D A cousister to me and ate, we grew up together. Summer vacations are the best with her around our place. She's my B1 forever and ever.

August 05, 1991

Safi's been born to make me smile when she calls me japsie. :D Her coming of age. :D Sorry I wasn't able to go sweetie. Jahe talaga. Despite the three-year gap we have, it's great that we amazingly connect with things. Let's go out on a date soon!

August 08, 1988

08-08-88. How lucky can you get?? My dear friend, trin's been born to share an awesome friendship with me. :D A gradeschool friend who kept the communication line open all these years. :D Kahit nagkahiwalay kami nung highschool hindi nawala yung communication. We managed to still be friends despite being apart. Ikaw na ang I.S. hahaha! Remember our chill-out sessions at your place during summer? Soooo much fun! :D

Another dear friend, thea's been born to this world to share amazing and fun experiences with me. Sabi ni God, dadagdagan Niya yung magpapasaya sa buhay ko kaya pinadala niya si thea. :D Though we've never been schoolmates, she's become a good friend to me. I only knew her through ate jean and vi a few years back. But this summer, I finally had the chance to personally meet her. With a life-threatening experience shared, bonfire conversation and so much bonding, it is safe to say that she's dear to me. :D 'til our next roadtrip theapot!

Also, August 08 is St. Dominic's day. Viva Santo Tomas! Walang pasok 'pag ganitong araw. :D

August 09, 1990
NFF lloyd's been born to make hearts skip a beat. I only got to hang-out with him three times but the boy is very Edward Cullenish. Nuff said. Leanne, pagbigyan mo na kasi! :D Kath, jaymie and alberto surprised him. Boy inlove, goodluck with your dream girl. ;P

August 11, 1987

My caffeine's been born to make hearts beat faster. :D A good friend that never fails to make me laugh. Para kaming laging high thus the term of endearment. No worries, high kami sa kape. :)) Nerbyoso na 'to! I miss you sweetie!

August 15, 1988

My tuki's been born to save lives. Go medschool! My busmate from gradeschool to highschool, a close friend, kapatid mode and everything else. :D We've had our fair share of fights and I tell you it almost ruined our friendship. But I guess, if it's true friendship nothing, absolutely nothing can get in your way. :D Thanks for holding on and being patient with me my dear tuki. *hug*

August 16,1980

Lydiaffy tied the knot and without their union, I wouldn't be here to write this blog. My parents celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary and I feel very blessed and honored to be their child. Naks!

August 16, 1988

Alberto's coming of age. An acquiantance for years, he has stepped up to being a friend and then super duper friend after my misdaventures of being a drunken explorer. =)) Cheers to you getting amats on your birthday and me being sober. I hope you liked our sexy-turned-puzzle cake. :))

August 22, 1989

My bestest best baru's been born to be my partner-in-crime. :D I've known her since our casa days together with kath. We were not friends back then 'coz I was the quiet-type. haha! But it was inevitable not to be friends with her 'coz our school's population is small. You know everyone, everyone knows you. Also, both our dads are ilonggos and we live near each other, so hitch-hitch kami sa car nila at times. Remember yung car niyo? Car pa lang kasi kasya pa naman kayo sa car noon? Good ol' days man! We had our falling apart in 6th grade but we went back on track during our freshmen days. The rest is for us to tell our kids. Here's to a lifetime friendship baru! Te extrano mucho mi barubal!

August 23, 1989

She's been born to make my college life bearable. Would you believe that I unleashed hell on her and we ended up being close friends? That's something to laugh at when we grow old. Seatmates from pgc class and what with her friends going to amv, she landed with me and the rest of the crew. No choice siya. kidding! I guess it was meant for us to stay in commerce, or we wouldn't have been great friends. Thanks for scolding at me, encouraging me when I wanted to quit and for being the "ate" despite you being a year younger. Sorry naaaaa at burara kami ni palad. :))

August 24, 1987

My biggy's been born to unleash hell in CAT. hahaha! Time flies and things change but you'll be my biggy no matter what. I hope everything is well. I miss you!

August 24, 1988

MG's been born to be my thesis partner. :D I hunted her down during freshmen days when I knew she was from down south. But with the surname gap (most of the time, they arranged us alphabetically) it was difficult to befriend her. I had my shot during second year when we worked as a group for a play. :)) Pero tinulugan ko lang siya sa fx pauwi kasi sobrang pagod. Finally, on our third year, we ended up choosing the same major and landed as blockmates (pa rin!) and everything fell into place. :D My blockmate for four solid years, adik na lang ako kung di ko pa siya naging friend. Thanks for the bangag moments we shared during thesis, fun time during breaks and inside the room and hoops galore. :D Alis naman tayo soon! Miss na kita bru!

August 26, 1987

My twin's been born to connect with me in an inexplicable way. :D I don't know how we do it but we connect most of the time. Like when I am sad, she can sense it without me telling her and vice versa. At matinding vibration 'pag di ako makatulog or siya. :D Andami naming pagkakapareho kaya nga twin eh. Tu me manques mi jumelle!

I know God wants me to always be happy 'coz He sent me these awesome people to complete my life. woooow! Ang sweet ko yata. Sige na para sa inyo, one time sweetness. ;P

At dahil buwan ng wika, ang aking pamagat ay tagalog. Napansin mo ba? Au gusto ko 'to. :D Ang ganda-ganda lang di ba?? Kasi yun ang totoo. Au gusto ko talaga ang buwan na 'to dahil sa inyong lahat. Mahal ko kayo aking mga kayamanan. ♥♥♥ hanggang sa muli! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment