Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

For my Stitchie

An hour ago, I was awoken by a strange sound. I asked my kuya who that was. "Si Stitch". Umuungol siya pero hindi ko pinansin kasi madalas naman siya umungol. What bothered me was how strange it sounded. It wasn't her usual. But still, I didn't bother to check on her. I even joked if she was dying.

Ten minutes or so, the sound stopped and I thought that might be it. Still I didn't move. Finally, papa went to my room and told us the sad news. My dear Stitchie has finally decided to rest. :(( Enjoy doggy heaven Stitchie poo. Say hola to my batdog snuffles, lady, angel and to all our dogs who I totally forgot the names. When you see them, sasabihin naman nila na naging doggy namin sila. Be nice to them okay? Finally, you will see your dear brother, lucky, who left you all alone with us when you were just puppies.

It has been a wonderful eight years and two months with you Stitch. You came to us June of 2001 and we named you after that alien trying to be a dog. hahaha! Your brother was named lucky 'coz papa said, lalaki daw. laki equals lucky. He went to doggy heaven two wks. after you were given to us. :(

You know I didn't like you much as I liked lucky. But you made your efforts and it was inevitable not to love you. With your endearing ways, I have come to like you. You were an awesome guard dog. I remember you trembling whenever New Year is coming up. You hated all the noise. I remember you giving Poochie a hard time when she was the new doggy on the block. You were the strict and responsible one.

Happier days... I will surely miss you Stichie!

Now that you are gone, I will no longer mistake you as Poochie and vice-versa. We only have three dogs now. Three makukulit and super active dogs.

Adios mi perro, Stitch. Enjoy doggy heaven!

I will surely miss you welcoming me when I am home from somewhere. I will surely miss you rushing to me and not barking whenever I go home late or rather early for the next day. I will surely miss you. period. :(

It is time for you to rest now and though I will sorely miss your presence and company, I know that you are in a better place now. Adios mi perro Stitch! 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment