Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The sensation that gripped the nation...

It’s not Influenza A (H1N1) virus mind you. Roughly two weeks ago, the virus had finally landed in the country but it wasn’t that what the people were talking about… Before the virus entered the country, a video of some sort made its way to the cyberworld.

Fine, fine it wasn’t a video of some sort. It was a sex video for crying out loud!

WARNING: If you are below 18 years old, I request you to close my blog NOW. AS IN NOW!!! I don’t want to corrupt your innocent mind. I would know if you checked this out. You’ve been warned! If you are 18 years old and above, you pervert! kidding, kidding. Be my guest. I will try to make it as wholesome as possible. Now, don’t be too disappointed!

The first thing that came to mind was, it really happens. With all these maniacs and pervs around the world ( not just in Pinas) it was just “normal”. So I was thinking why the hell is the media, the Senate and the entire country making a fuss over it??! Why am I making a fuss over it here in my blog??

Aren’t there more important matters that the senators should be dealing with rather than this?? A health threat landed our turf and no one seems to care about it. Public schools were about to start its classes that time and there were a lot of problems with our so called free education. Tell me why the sex scandal is far more important than those problems I’ve mentioned??

Okay, I get the point. The video was taken without the consent of his partner. It was supposedly a private property, hence should not have been made publicized by uploading it in the internet for the whole world to see. So what now?? This wasn’t the first time.

Being the only Catholic country in Southeast Asia was probably one of the reasons why it became such a sensation. Sige na kaliwa’t kanan ang bold movies before but this hasn’t stopped the entire country to be “conservative”. The video was scandalous to pinoys. Some might have enjoyed it but most were appalled to see people humping each other!

I’m not really that innocent to this kind of thing. Listening to BNO has made me undertand things. Yun lang your imagination works with their stories. Having boys as close friends also exposed me to these kind of visuals. They said it would be better if we knew what was happening rather than be ignorant when the time comes. This happened when I was in junior year in highschool! Boy buds have corrupted my mind! kidding. Better be equipped with knowledge daw than be engot. I would watch (with some other girlfriends) videos in their fones and be grossed up.

So with these videos in the internet, I had received the shock of my life! Para akong lola na naescandalo sa kabastusan! I never really thought that scenes like that were possible. Erlack indeed!!! The cunning linguist that the boys were telling was there right in front of my eyes. :S

I was clutching my chest while watching it (out of curiosity) and my eyes were about to pop with what I was seeing. If I would have to put it, one girl has… PERFORMANCE! sheeeesssssh!

But I still couldn’t understand why the Senate had to intervene. Okay sakin yung women’s rights. Pero marami pa silang dapat pagkaabalahan kaysa yun. The local court can investigate instead. Nagmukha pa tuloy teleserye ang senado. I mean come off it man.

free shower (photo from inquirer.net)

I understand the anger of this man ( above photo) but he should’ve respected the Senate. Nagmukhang joke time ang senado with the lack of security. Mind you, the real issue was also sidelined. Naging tungkol sa kanilang pinakatatagong pag-ibig (I was going for illicit love afffair. hindi ko sure kung yun yung tagalog) at kung anu-ano na.

I’m not sure if I would admire the bravery she has for still having guts to face the public or be disgusted with what she did. After all, she had an affair with an attached man. So recorded or not, she doesn’t really come off clean. So to speak to all the other girls he made sexy time with.

A piece of advice to those who are active: check out the nookiest places in the room for hayden ay hidden pala cameras! :)) Or better yet, do not give in, especially of you’re not officially together. At kung kayo man, make sure you're doing it for the right reason. Do it for love and not for lust. A word of wisdom from manang rach/ lexi: Girls, keep or try your very best to keep your legs crossed until you’re married. ;P

Thankfully, it sort of hushed up now. There are waaaaaay more other important issues that we need to be concerned with. If you have reached this point, thank you for wasting your time with this nonsense blog. haha! ’til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment