Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Haven't had one for ages...

until I saw him... in the flesh! :X Since we stumbled upon the jagermeister people in tides last friday, I have been smiling like a loonie. The reason behind my genuine smile is Rich Herrera. :X Rarely would you see me smile, that genuine smile that makes my eyes twinkle. That same smile that lasts for a while. :D That same smile that comes out of nowhere.

Okay, okay, the guy's unlikely to fall for me. But it's nice to go gaga over someone nice to the eyes. I have a thing for good-looking guys. He was sooooo fine. :X I hardly write about a guy in my entire blogging history. So when I do blog about him, it means I like him a lalalala lot! :D

I lalalala like him. Scratch that, I lalalala loooooove him. :X For those who know me well, you know what I mean. :))

I had a crush on him back in highschool when my world revolved around magazines. I had them left and right. You know how it is with teen girls. haha! So I saw him in a magazine and he was hot!

Then there was the badminton marathon with tuki and chubby once or twice a week before intrams. Intense game of badminton made me sweat and I always choose the court facing this gigantic tarp of him in a Nestead ad. :D
This wasn't the picture in the badminton court. That one was waaaaayyyy hotter! Killer look. Matutunaw ka sa tingin! iMucho guapito!

But back then he was catergorized as my crush whenever I see him in mags or commercials. When I don't see him, hindi ko siya crush. Ganun.

I think we would lood great together. haha! Dream on. I'm Rach and he's Rich. Isn't that cute?Only a letter differentiates our names! :X Okay, I'm talking nonsense.

I HEART RH either way :X iiiMuy caliente!!!

So when I saw him in tides, you could just imagine how my heart was beating out of my chest! No kidding! Eyecandies make my heart skip a beat. :D I was dumbstruck like I always do whenever a guy I like is near me. I go torpedo. Torpe dude! I can be flirty as hell when I want to but ( to charming guys that are not eyecandy level) never to an eyecandy!

I was like, "OMG, OMG!" It's Rich Herrera! I kept looking at him making sure that it was really him. I was .01% unsure with my vision 'coz I had a couple of drinks already.

I even asked kath and dawn, "Is he Rich?". They just looked at him and said "Huh?Ewan." Yun pala akala nila tinatanong ko kung mayaman siya! May point nga naman sila. I forgot they weren't into my hype. :))

I wouldn't mind drowning if he was the lifeguard :))

I confirmed that he was indeed Rich when the other jagermeister guy called out to him, "Rich, Rich!!!"

BOOM! I was ecstatic! Rich Herrera, His Royal Hotness! I couldn't think straight! All I wanted was a picture with him but I can't even ask him!

Sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzling H-O-T!!!

They were doing body shots as well. My girlfriends were pushing me to do it. I was soooo jahe! I wasn't ready and was caught off guard! Tatawagin na nila if I gave them the signal but I totally begged off. Hindi talaga ko ready. hahaha!

So I just stared at him wherever he went. hahaha! They stood close to our table and I was asking kath to ask for a photo. Mas malapit daw si dawn, so si dawn ang kumausap for a photo. Mind you, napaenglish si dawn! :D I love you guys! :D

My prized photo! :X

Aside from the undeniably ffffffine looks, Rich has a dashing smile ( bagged him a toothpaste ad) that makes you weak and a smoldering stare that will surely make you blush furiously. So now I'm having a dilemma if I really go for smiles (with perfectly aligned pearly whites) or the eyes, door to one's soul.

I was the eye-kind of girl before until I saw a spectacular smile ( forgot who). Since then smile has been my weakness until Rich ruined it all. I guess it's a tie between the two. Bonus na for me kung yung darating maganda yung mata, tapos maganda pa yung ngiti and vice-versa. :D

I'll have that body shot any other time. 'Wag ka kasi manggugulat! Rich Herrera is now my official crushie. He tops the list of my eyecandies. I haven't had an official one for ages! hahaha! You sizzle up my life. *blush* 'til then.

P.S RH photos courtesy of cosmohunks.blogspot.com and ultimatepinoyhunks.com. Thank you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment