Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My sisterrific invades the sushi land :D

It's been two weeks since my one and only sister packed her bags and flew to sushi land aka Japan. I meant to do this blog before she left but I didn't have the time with all the preparations I helped her out with. Also, we made something for her kaya ayun hindi ko nagawa 'to. Whenever you feel blue, just take a look at your ging's anti-depressant. :D

She is Maria Rosario Tabamo Valencia. The only thing that differentiates our names is our second names. While she is Rosario, I am Rachel. She had to wait five years to be an ate to me. So whenever we get into a serious fight, she would always tell me she wanted to have an ate. That I was lucky that I have her. She felt that I wasn't treating her like what an ate should be treated like. I am guilty about that. Magaling kasi ako masyado and I tend to overrule her. Pero may mga times naman na masunuring kapatid ako. :))

While she always looked all glammed-up, I would be looking like a trash next to her 'coz I want comfort over style. Don't get me wrong. She feels perfectly comfortable with what she wears. Dun siguro kami nagkakatalo. Iba ang definition namin ng comfort. haha! Comfortable for her is a girly skirt and a sleeveless or whatnot (girly din dapat), sandals or cute flippies. Comfortable for me is coutoure shorts, baby tee, and battered-looking flippies. My fashion style has been an object of argument back then. At least now, I make an effort to look presentable in public. :))

Her things are always in good shape while mine always look old or broken in a few months' time. She is organized and I am the exact opposite. She loves to shop while I'd rather sleep at home. She's on the bleachers while I sweat it out in the court. These are just a few of the differences my sister and I have.

We both love pizza! yumyum! We watch koreanovelas and the hills together. We drink to heartaches and success. We love babies and dogs. We gang up on kuya. haha! We b*tch around people who deserve our b*tchyness. We both have mood swings. Sige na, just one time, we look like each other (much to our dismay! hahaha!) These are just some of our similarities.

I can go on forever telling you how different we are and at the same time how much we are alike. We've had our fair share of fights that would involve sakitan and sigawan and no talking for days, weeks even. But when we are friends, we are inseparable. Sabi nga ng nanay namin, "Hindi ko talaga kayo maintindihan. 'Pag magkaaway kayo, bawal kayo magsama sa bahay, 'pag magkabati kayo, parang hindi kayo mapaghiwalay. " I guess that's how we are.

Now that she's miles away, I miss her terribly. I have no one to piss off, ask money from, go dvd marathon with, swim with and a lot of other stuff.

She want this sooooo badly. That's why our parents allowed her to go more than anything else. If mum had it her way, of course she wanted ate here. Pap has always been supportive of whatever we liked.

I know things aren't going the way as planned but it will fall into place in His time. Just hold on and pray. May ym and msn naman to bridge the distance. :D We'll visit you soon. Enjoy the ride ate. :D

You've invaded Australia, U.S.A, Hong Kong, Macau and Korea (ano pa ba napuntahan mo?) it is now time to invade and conquer Japan. :D Teach those kawaii Japs how to speakening English. :)) You will have to effort so will become a success! Do not become a die, 'coz that's me...day! :))

I miss you sooooo much ate! We all do. See you on our visit and let's go to divi when you go home this december, my treat. I love you sisterrific. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment