Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Old school rubbish :))

I've been cleaning my room for weeks. You can tell how much rubbish I had there! hahaha! For the past two days, I devoted my time in that little corner were I kept my highschool paperbag.

I was avoiding that corner 'coz I knew what was waiting for me. Sure enough, it was K-A-L-A-T! Bigtime kalat! I can't really understand why I kept those for years. =)) Buti sana kung ikauunlad ng buhay ko eh.

Here's some of the gazillion things I had in there:

bottles of gatorade

compilation of my worksheets, long tests, seatworks for Papa Ed

my college entrance exams results,leaflets, book and whatnots

bottlecaps of gatorade (sobrang dami kasi kaya ung takip na lang tinabi ko) and tropicana I had for volleyball

my notebooks

one school year worth of gel pens

empty pancake house box (from twin and sam during one our their visits)

bouquet of flowers (passed on by Papa Ed!)

prom corsage, souvenir, speech and invitation

quest issues

note exchanges (mostly from naj, mg and q)

tic-tac-toe match against naj

retreat letters, birthday notes and cards

reports written on manila paper and on acetate (OHP paper)

tons of candy wrapper (mostly hawhaw)

SENIOR acronym ( I made this myself)

senior banner for intrams and ribbons used as ponytails

memos about school activities

solicitation letter

stuff nicked from my ultimate highschool crushie :X

election posters of my friends :)

These are the things I've kept in my paperbag. Alam mo yung malaking paperbag from blue magic?? Yun! Inspired by Bob Ong's ABNKKBSNPLA Ko?! I decided to keep the things that meant everything to me back then.

Now it felt like why oh why have I kept these?! Kalat lang talaga eh. Nakatabi man eh kalat pa rin. :)) I decided to screen them and threw some. Take note, some. Say 5% ang tinapon ko kasi wala talagang sense ang pagtabi sa kanila. :))

Nakakatawa kasi ung note exchange ko kay naj, karamihan reklamo tungkol kay pineda. :)) Yung kay mg naman, random things pero meron din namang tungkol sa pag-ibig ng iba! Ooooh! We enjoyed talking about them. nyahaha! Note exchange with q were so mushy! Surely, I wanted to puke when I was reading them 4 or 5 yrs ago. =)) Ngayon, natatawa ko sa kacornyhan ni kato sa pag-ibig. wahahaha!

"Ito ang beat sabay-sabay! Ito ang beat walang sablay. Miss ko siya, Love ko siya! _ _ _ _ _ ko!"

Sino kaya ang gumawa nyan?? Anyone interested to see it contact me. Kidding! =))

Nakakatawa na tinabi ko ang oreo wrapper from a special person back then...

Nakakatawa talaga isipin na ang lahat ng kalat noon meant the world to me. I'm way over my highschool life. I used to get sad being in college, not seeing my friends 5 times a week, missing tita mye's yummy food, most especially the ambiance. I have been in AAM for good twelve years of my young life. Leaving it wasn't easy. But we all must head forward.

I have known who my true friends are in college. Those who stuck with me despite the differences, hardships and most of all the distance. Hindi biro ang layo pero kinaya natin. May mga naligaw man ng landas, bumalik rin naman. Yung tuluyang nawala, pabayaan na, kung saan sila masaya, let's just be happy for them. :)

Congratulations to the not-so newly grads (haha!), goodluck to those going to med school (go, go, go!), get your a** off the couch and get a job for those bums, thumbs up for those part of the labor force, study well for the others still in school.

I don't need rubbish. What matters is all the good memories are kept in my heart all the days of my life. Adios basura! :))

See you all in 2015 for our highschool reunion. On second thought, para namang may reunion every month! haha! Majority of us see each other once in a while. Always keep in touch. :D 'til then...

p.s if you're wondering why I made this blog, bakit ba? Emo ako hindi ba pwede yun? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment