Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not so breaking news

This shouldn't come as a shock but it still made my heart broken:( Adam Lambert has finally come out. "I'm gay." Sheeeeeeesh! What a waste to mankind!

My family has been watching AI for a couple of seasons now. It has become a bonding session for us whenever it was on. So from day 1 of this recently-concluded season, I have grown to love Adam Lambert. Auditions pa lang nakitaan ko na siya ng potential eyecandy factor. :)) Una ko pang napansin ang looks rather than his high-pitched voice. Grabe, kahit babae hirap abutin yun eh! So I was rooting for him along with Michael ( Jason Castro's brother) kasi mga eyecandy ko sila. haha! Siyempre, go Anoop, my brother from Slumdog Millionaire. Jai-Ho brother! :D

Obviously, he was a fag! But I tried to deny it. Mukha at tunog pink lang naman as I would defend. Everyone's been telling me, girlaloo siya. But what the heck, I love him to death no matter what! :X

Just now, every search engine in the internet bombarded me ( and everyone else) that Adam has finally come out in the open. Nakakaloca talaga! Tae naman, hindi ko na kaya lokohin ang sarili ko na lalaki siya. tsk tsk! Such a precious gem gone to waste.

His Royal Gayness :( (photo from AI.com)

Probably the hottest gay I've ever seen. :( Shame we both love boys! Reality bites... big time! Aray! Why do the good-looking guys have to be gay?? 'Pag sinasabi nga sakin na pink ang crush ko, sinasabi ko kung di naman kasi pink, eh taken. So I'll make him a boy na lang.

I have this crushie on a good-looking pink ( pero sabi bi daw eh) and my project is to make him a boy. hahaha! Aynaku! Utang na loob 'wag na kayo maging pink. Nababawasan na talaga ang kalalakihan sa mundo. Kumokonti na ang gwapo! At higit sa lahat, makikihati pa kayo sa boys namin. Stop na please. I still heart you Adam. Be a toughie na. Please. Now na! Kakalimutan kong sinabi mo sa Rolling Stone na pink ka. hahaha! 'til then... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment