Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's a wrap :D

It's sarap!!! :D

Recent events have caught up with me so I beg your pardon for the lateness of my blogs. So I better fire away.

Last June 12-13, was the BLD Youth Camp in Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas. I was really looking forward to this event as I enjoyed the previous one. Also, three friends tagged along to experience this fun event. :D

Thank God for it was such a lovely weather, not even a single drop of rain. :D Pahirapan talaga yung challenge sa eggs! But it was fun. Nakakaloca lang pag may nawawala or nababasag. You should constantly be vigilant for egg snatchers! haha! Pati yung mga super friends eh nag-iingat talaga. :))

Intense talaga ang boardgame. Panalo ang mga consequences. hahaha! Buti na lang at natapos namin. Royal ramble after we won. hehe!

By bedtime, the girls had their rooms swapped and chaos started. Good chaos naman but you know what I mean when group of friends get together for slumber. Yun! Tawanan, kulitan, kwentuhan at kung anu-ano pa para hindi kayo makatulog. But we knew better and decided to shut up by 12am. 12.30 am tulog na kaming lahat sa room.

The next day was action-packed as we had the amazing race, my favorite! :D Sorry teammates, hindi ko alam yung shaggidy, shaggidy, sha po po. :( Magppractice na ko for next year. :)) I won the "So you think you can dance" award for that. :))

Though we finished last, this experience was truly awesome as I was able to achieve what the youth camp was aiming for. To gain new friends and know God even more. :D Truly, I can. You can. We can with God by our side! :D

Next year ulit ha. After the youth camp, it's safe to say that summer break is finally over. 'til then... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment