Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Misadventures of Dora the Drunken Explorer

Dora has become a drunkard and no longer ventures on adventures but rather the exact opposite! Misadventures baby! =))

June 13, I just got home, had dinner and talked to ate via ym when I left for yet another gimmick. My mother was obviously disappointed as I just got home and was leaving again. All her kids were out. Kuya was in the province, ate was obviously stuck in Japan and I was from Batangas and was setting off to BF after being home for 30 minutes! Even my father got sort of mad. He said I shouldn't go out whenever I want. He doesn't like it when I go out after 8pm. So that's like most of the time, he doesn't want me to go see my friends, but he still drops me off in the shortcut. haha!

So I hurriedly left the house before 9 and said that I was going home. What time? I don't know. Mom even asked if I was sleeping over at kath's. Natakot yata na hindi ako umuwi kaya gusto ko patulugin kela kath. But I assured her I was going home that night/early morning so as to avoid further sermon. It was such an impromptu gimmick that they only managed to get a few other friends to join us.

While q and vi were texting away people, we called up nick and bugged him to go with us. hahaha! Siyempre, napasama namin. :D We couldn't stay at q's place for a reason. Yun na yun.

We finally convinced naj to come with her dear brother kyriel. Then we headed off to amarula where brad and jie were waiting for us. While waiting for our drinks, usap usap galore, kulitan and what-nots. Shortly after, driver came and that was the rest of us.

Three pitchers of whatever drinks, heart matters, catching up and loads of kulitan. I was over my limit when we left the place. It must have been more than 15 shots for me! I go berserk on my 8th. =)) Imagine my state that time.

I was in the back seat, we pulled over at 7 eleven (??) they bought tequila and 7 up and headed off to q's place. The last memory I had was when I took my first shot of tequila. Everything else that followed was history! =))

I have yet to see the video of what the hell I did that morning ( we left amarula 1.30am, do the math) but based from their teasers, I was unstoppable! OH NO!!!

They said I was doing a lot of crazy things, rolling over, asking for a body shot (buti talaga kay driver natapat!), untog all over the place and get this, I was speaking in spanish! Yun nga lang wrong grammar and nonsense na daw sinasabi ko. :))

Kung yung iba nageenglish pag lasing, ibahin niyo ko! =)) I was calling them names from the youth. Oha! Akala ko youth camp pa nun. tsk!

I woke up with a nasty headache aka HANGOVER, wondered where I was and why I was wearing a shirt! Then it dawned on me. I wasn't able to go home, somebody changed my top. Sh*t! I was superduper sure mum would ground me for life!

I had a couple of visits to the toilet bowl, I kissed it again! Friends were helping me how to face home. hahaha! I managed to get home and acted as if I was okay. I seriously should be awarded as best actress!

My head was still pounding until late that night. It was the WORST hangover I ever had. Sa bagay, dalawa lang naman yun. :)) Ayoko na talaga umulit. Seryoso.

I used to think that the people I watched in movies or tv programs, getting drunk, waking up next to someone in bed naked and not remembering what the hell happened to them was RUBBISH! I believe that when someone is drunk, they are totally aware of what they are doing only they can not control it anymore...

After that incident, I agree with the whole rubbish thing! Except the waking up crap. I was fully clothed (yey!!!) and was just plain drunk hours before. :))

Because of this, no alcohol for the next three months. I don't really know why the hell I drunk too much. Wala naman akong drama. Maybe just maybe I love the company I'm with. hahaha! Umaalibi pa eh!tsk!

Brad and Jie: Thanks pumunta kayo kahit biglaan. Boo you both umalis kayo kagad. You didn't see me getting wwwasted big time! No repeat dude! On second thought, buti na lang hindi kundi asar talo ako sa inyo.

My girlfriends naj, q and vi: Salamat sa pagbihis, pag-video, pagsampal sakin. =)) Alam niyo naman ano yung ginawa niyo dun eh. Basta maraming, maraming salamat. I love you dearly! This is definitely something to tell our kids labeled as "Wag tutularan!". :)) Sorry sa pagpapahirap ko sa inyo.

My driver: Maraming salamat sayo talaga natapat ang body shot! Imagine kung sa dalawa natapat yun?? Oh no talaga! Superduper jahe na. Pero dahil sayo natapat, tamang jahe lang. :)) Alam naman nating boy ako eh so no harm done. :D Thanks, thanks!Sorry at sira ulo ako that time. Inintindi mo naman di ba?? hehe!

Kyriel: Sorry that you had to see me like that. :( Tae naman! Two years no kita, tapos lasing pa nung nakita mo ko. Boo me! Sorry sa lahat ng abala lalo na with the bubblegum thingy. :l Maraming salamat at game ka sa aming barkadahan. You're welcome any old time. :) Ulit, I'm really sorry and a gazillion thanks kyriel! :)

My new superduper reliable friend, Nick: Best buds na tayo?? haha! You have successfully entered my closest of the closest ring of friends. I tell you there are only a few. Say 50. haha! kidding. Kidding aside, you are now a super friend. :) Sorry I dragged you into my own wwwasted world. :( Had I known I would be wasted, hindi na kita kinulit na sumama. Nakakahiya naman sayo. But it happened already, so big, big thanks for sticking up until the end. :D Maraming salamat sa pagbuhat at sa cam mo na nagvideo sakin. hahaha!

Lady g's pppoker face got sooooo wwwasted! =)) Never again! Okay na yun to last me a lifetime. I love you dear fellas for being there. :D 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment