Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My lucky day ;P

* Feb. 28, was the last day of February, the shortest month of the year... and it was also my last day having classes. I felt so sentimental about it. Thinking back that day, it felt like an ordinary school day. The professors didn't even mention anything about it being the last day. Life is plain normal. My last subject didn't even meet us one last time before the exams.

Last week was expenses overload. Bayad dito, bayad doon. Gastos dito, gastos doon. For the first time in a long time, I had zero savings. As in sakto lang lagi pera ko. whew!

Pero matindi ang tawag ng gutom. Kaya kumain kami sa tipid meals ng jabi. Margie and I ordered together and the cashier was oh sooooo chaotic! Peak kasi kaya gulo-gulo sila. To make the story short, we ended up having an extra jolli hotdog! ;P

Nung binigyan kami ng number para sa order na iniintay, nagtaka kami. Kasi okay na lahat ng order namin. 28 yung number namin. So we waited for the "additional" order. It finally came. A jolli hotdog! :D So there, extra food for us. hahaha! Initially, we wanted to return it 'coz it was a mistake. But I remembered what my sister told me about a mistake like that. 'Wag na daw isoli kasi magugulo lalo yung inventory nila at mapapagalitan sila kasi 'di maingat.

I got lucky on 28 with 28. :D Broke but had an extra food. ;P February just passed by in a flash. ayayay! 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment