Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boyology ;P

My college life is coming to an end PRETTY SOON. :( Let me take you back to my memory lane about my favorite subject: BOYOLOGY. :D My special subject about boys. :D I love eyecandies. :X Who doesn't?? So for the past four years, I've been on the look for eyecandies. Here's a list of who they are...

So from the day I enrolled myself in UST with baru, I decided to take up Boyology class. hahaha! Forgive me for the long list. Tomasinos can be oh sooooo good-looking if you just open your eyes. hahaha! My list contains boys that I had a crush on for seconds, minutes, days, months or even years! Tipong crush ko lang pag nakikita ko or pag naglalaro or something like that. :)) I won't keep you waiting any longer...

Boyology ( random order):
*claret boy --- in the I.D room during freshie enrolment. :)) he smiled at me, I smiled at him. accountancy siya but I don't know his name...
*mr. dance --- freshie blockmate who likes to dance. short-lived ang crush ko sa kanya. haha!
*ham --- baru and I spotted him and the only thing we knew about him is he's from H-am. thus the ham code name. has a thing for posh cars. ;P
*mr. artista wannabe --- new kid on the block. new kilig. isang linggong pag-ibig lang. este! crushie pala. hahaha!
*mr. cfad --- jahe moment with baru in the field when this boy passed by. i said his name and he heard it and looked our way. whew!
*kelvinator --- sooooo gwapo. sa sobrang gwapo, ang ganda na niya! ain't kidding! :X
*mr. anime --- atenean-tomasino. what more could i ask for? futbolero too! ultimate crushie (freshie days)
*mr. lanky --- first saw him in a cast. tapos sa fx. downsouth. accountancy.
*engineering baller --- kyot, kyot. sayang freshie ako, graduating na siya.
*super mario --- ewan. crushie ko lang for no reason
*master drummer --- hmmm... first year memories in the ateneo gym. U-S-T fight!
*mr. kelly clarkson --- chinito blockmate. natapos ang pagkagusto ko sa kanya nung kumanta siya ng kelly clarkson with the falsetto and all. how gay can he get? nyahaha!
*water dweller --- obviously, he loves the water. :))
*commerce yj #1 --- i love his angas look
* commerce yj #2 --- no words. plain eyecandy. :D
* P.E mate from cfad --- adorable! :)
*to the left, to the left --- hottah, hottah! :X paparazzi ako bigla during nstp.
*mr. smiley --- i looooooove the smile!
*wow legs! --- panalo talaga ang legs! un ung crush ko. fine, pati ung abs. o sige na, lahat na about him. in short, siya! :))
*the grouch --- a cartoon character. superduper like ko siya in the past.
*mr. goalie --- ust team ata siya. smokin' hot! :X
*AB boy --- downsouth boy. love the hair.
*team caloocan --- from the clan there. dufus nga lang!
*mr. next room --- downsouth rin and plays sport. oh yeah! :)
*mr. pseudo teammate --- i love boys who play ball. :D
*PT boy --- sa sideline lang pero jackpot!
*ewan --- may clue dyan sa code name. :)) para rin siyang ewan for choosing... hahaha!
*jin --- go figure. ayayay!

I'm pretty sure I missed a boy or two. Oh well. Those were the boys who made my college life sizzling hot and worth seeing. :X 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment