Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Livin' the MTRCB Chairman's life :D

I've been out watching movies the past two days last week. I felt like I was living the MTRCB Chairman or rather Chairwoman's life. :D I felt like I was evaluating movies left and right and choose which ones are good for the public. haha!

Rarely would I go see a movie in the wide screen. I feel it's a waste of time, money and energy. Pwedeng dvd na lang. Paulit-ulit pa. haha! So when I do go out and watch one, it means that I don't mind my time being wasted, I don't actually see it as wasting time. :D As for the money, I'd gladly spend it, sit back and enjoy the movie. :D

So after our product fair, joicey, ket and I went to watch You changed my life. Yes, you read it right. It's a pinoy flick that I love. :X I REALLY enjoyed this sequel. Awesome! ;P

It's a love story injected with some humor so that makes it romantic comedy. You wouldn't catch me watching romantic movies. It's suicide for me. Erlack! But if it's mixed with comedy, I won't mind. :D It's a great movie. Girl gets her dream boy. Dream boy is the best boyfie a girl could ask for. Sorry to say, Miggy doesn't exist in real life. Kaya naimbento ang sine. Para yung mga fictional characters eh mabuhay. Anyway, moral lesson of the movie is never make someone your world. Nuff said. :D

The next day, I went out with naj and ate to watch Confessions of a shopaholic. It was a good movie. I love her shoes! :X As in OMG! I could be the next Imelda. I wish! :D Becky struggles to pay off her credit card, keep her job as a finance adviser and of course continue her shopping spree! She then realizes Luke could be her someone... Moral lesson is live within your budget. You can stay fashionable with out going over your limit. Be wise with your spending. :D

I now want to replace Chairwoman Laguardia. Watching movies everyday and evaluate them. hahaha! What a wonderful job eh? :D Watching flicks is a sure way of de-stressing. :D 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment