Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Study hard, party harder :D

*Feb. 21, after going out with my college friends for bingo and videoke, I went home, ate dinner and dashed off to celebrate and partey my bud's 21st. :D
At that time, I only have a week left for school (next week would be my last finals), so I am making the most out of it. Labas dito, labas diyan. So after dinner, I took a quick vanity fair, changed into a summer dress and flew to q's. Sorry late. :( Mas late naman sakin si vi eh. hahaha!
After waiting for what seemed like a decade, vi came and we went to pick up brad in casimiro. jie ate dinner in jabi and we finally went to 420. :) Like the first time I was there, the place was full of people, filled with smoke (you would think there's a smoke machine!) and blasting sounds.
I met some new acquiantances and the party was just starting. tita carol was there so we didn't go to bud's place na just to say hi. Bud gave us a bottle of bacardi for the night. Tae! Bat ba ko dun umupo?! Ako tuloy una lagi sa shot. :S I seriously don't like it. Kaso abot sila ng abot. Sabi ko tatlo lang. After three shots, I forgot about what I said and took every shot they gave me. Puro ba naman kasi eh! May sipa talaga yun. Oo sige, may chaser pero hello naman!
Then the dj was going around giving free shots of whatever drink it was to people who where wearing red. Post v-day party daw or something like that. I totally forgot about that! Seriously. I was kidding to vi what if I was wearing something red but it's not usually seen.
Aba! The loca told the dj about it... I had no choice but to show it. Instead of a shot, he left the pitcher to us. haha! Sober rach/lexi wouldn't have done it or could she?? That's what happens when I drink a little over the limit. tsk tsk! But when I thought about it when I was finally sober, people see me in bikini, so steady lang. One shot deal lang yun no! You are a foolio, vi! :)) But I'm fool-er than you! :))
As I was tipsy, I took two sticks or was it three? haaaaay! I made a deal with lj and brad it won't happen again. I seriously have to get rid of that nasty "tipsy habit". We danced the night away. :D Too bad, naj wasn't around. We still have to wild out in the dance floor dear. :D

I didn't notice the time. We left around 3 or 3.30 am. I told my mum I was going home by 2! Past 4am na ata ako nakarating kasi naghatid pa kami kay vi sa timbuktu. Mum asked what time I went home. I seriously don't know. All I know is I went past my time. Alam rin naman niya kasi nabuking ako with the light on. Sabi niya 5 ba daw. Sabi ko naman, hindi po talaga. Before 5 or around that time. :)) Good thing, she didn't get mad or was she tired getting mad at me?
Anyway, I am just making the most out of the remaining college life I have. So to my dear friends, study hard. Konting tiis na lang talaga guys. Party harder! :D Of course, pray hardest. ;) We will get through this with the right mix of determination, diligence, patience and faith. :) 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment