Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

No strings attached, no problemo :D

* Pardon me for the lateness of my post. Been busy for the past weeks and I gave myself time to be quiet in the blogging world for a reason. Also, I lost my blogging desire and busy-busyhan for the past couple of days. Anway, here goes...

I spent my V-day with my fabulous single chicas (janelle, we will make bawi-bawi...awww!) and rocked hearts' day. I object to the idea that it's JUST for lovers, couples, sucrose-infested, I'm soooo inlove with you people. It is for EVERYONE. For me, single since birth. ;P

First stop: Lunch date and cake-decorating with she, joicey and ket :D

I went to school late, no thanks to the walk for love in baywalk. bummer! Shortly after, went to san lazaro with dear kolehiyalas. We had lunch in greenwhich and took a shot of tequila! In broad daylight! :))

Then we had a studio pic. Soooo highschool but awesome! :D We went around the mall killing time 'coz the cake-decorating was oh so jampacked! When we had nothing left to do, we waited in front of the artsy-fartsy kiddos and young at heart people for our turn to unleash our creativity.

I superduper enjoyed our V-day date 'coz it was different and also we haven't gone out for the longest time. Conflicting schedules get in the way. Sorry naman, naiba ako ng schedule!

Second stop: Bar-hopping around BF with cilla, naj and trin :D

I went home to an empty house. No people inside and no note left where they were. I killed time by watching the television and did some chores. Our call time was at 8pm. I couldn't leave the house. No one was home. I had to wait for someone first. When it was 8.30pm, I had no choice but to leave and lock all the doors instead.

I was walking my way to the shortcut when I saw pap walking. He was home-bound and went to walk me to the shortcut. I arrived in soca's late for the call time and guess what? My friends are not yet there!

Naj came a few minutes after I did and we went inside soca's to wait for the others. Aba! May entrance fee that night 'coz of V-day. 200 bucks. Steady lang. Minutes passed and naj came to a decision that it wasn't sulit. Kuya "waiter" kept on coming to us to ask for our drinks. We said we were still waiting for friends and just come back later.

We had to sneak out without paying the entrance fee. Hey! We didn't drink anything. Okay, we just went to chill and listen to live music but that was it. Not worth 200 bucks right?

Just in time was my good buddy, cilla. :D So we literally hopped in her car and dashed off to tides before the waiters realized we ran off! :))

We went to tides and the mean bouncers didn't ask for my I.D. yey! They're not mean after all. hihi! Trin came and we started to drink the night away. :D Nonstop kwentuhan and a couple rounds of I've never made this night sooooo awesome! Inom lang ng inom bud. nyahaha!

After two pitchers of red tide, we left and went to 420, bud's chill spot. Party scene vibe in the south. :D Naj, we will be back to wild out. haha! The bachelor was a certified hottie! :X Mga loco kayo, balak nyo pa ko isali ha. tsk tsk!

We went home 1am. Pretty early for a weekend huh? Oh well, all chicas eh. But it was all good. :D Thanks for the lift trin.

I enjoyed my V-day. I had lots of dates. Like what I always say to friends: enjoy, explore and have fun! :D 'til then... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment