Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

And she strikes again!

Remember my puppy, poochie? Well, she wreaked havoc once again. I have totally forgiven her with the trouble she did. She used to be like this...
And just over a month, she strikes again! It happened last Monday while I was watching the t.v. Something sounded like sizzling whatever. It was somewhere near the electric outlets. So I went to take a look. It was a bit dark since it was almost twilight.
Next thing I knew was that something sparked and the electricity went out. Well not for the lights. Everything that was plugged went out. The television, computer, fan etc.

My sister went ballistic on me! I didn't do anything. Then is started to smell like something burned. We took a flashlight and checked on it. For crying out loud! She peed on the electric plug! That was where the sizzling sound came from!

Of all the places she could pee, she chose the wrong place! She could've just went out. Oh! She felt the wrath of ate's mean slippers! :( Poor little thing. I hugged her tight when ate left to look for the trusty electrician a.k.a our schoolbus driver when we were kiddos.

Unfortunately, the electrician wasn't available, so kuya did the work. I assisted him and then ate and I had to dash off to the mall to get some new fuse.

Lucky, she wasn't beaten to death. Kawawa talaga. But now, ate is making amends with her. And poochie struck again! hahaha! 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment