Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The war has ended...

At least for me. While it is still chaotic in Israel, I have finally ceased my war against my puppy, poochie. So it was a one-way warfare. While I was bombarding her with nasty words (as if she can understand!) and pasimpleng pananakit (pet lovers, it's all over now. forgive me please!), she was trying to endear me with her puppy eyes and really sweet moves. Like she was trying to say sorry for her mishap.

It would've melted my heart away if I wasn't soooo mad! But all her effort was in vain as I was heartless back then. I literally abandoned her. I had no mercy. Now you see my bad side. You guys have been forewarned. Do not mess with me. :D My sister and dad took turns looking after her. Even my brother did a little. I was totally ignoring her and when she was near me or licking my feet, I would get her off me. I was plain mad.

She was even attacked by her playmate, snuffy (our choco lab) during dinnertime. She was soooo kulit that she got into her nerves. She was crying like crazy but I didn't even rush to her side! I only got up when my sister told me to check it out. Pap was there and told me what happened. She sustained a wound near her eye. Still no mercy from me. I thought it should teach her a lesson or two about behaving herself well. =))

After two days of grounding her from my care, I finally reconciled with my poochie poo! :D I even gave her a bath, fed and played with her.

Everything is back to normal again. There's nothing I can do about my gift. News flash: my twin says it's okay 'coz it wasn't intentional. Oh well. So that's supposed to be the end of it. No harm done kuno. I've been compensating to her with my brutality. She in return is making my life tedious. haha! I picked up her sh*t once again. She pooped inside the house again! She could've stepped out (she knows how to open the door :D) and did her number two outside. But no, she did it inside! whew!

So I ask all pet lovers and pet owners, do not follow my footsteps. If your patince is quite short, I ask you to extend it a bit for your pets. :D After all, they are our friends. ' til then... :D

p.s let's all pray that the war in the Gaza strip comes to an end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment