Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

D-I-S-A-S-T-R-E-S-S!!!

I really don't have the time to write a blog right now but I just need to. I can not let this pass. Strike while the iron is hot! I am really pissed off right now with my three-month old puppy. She's been with us for almost three weeks and has done a lot of mess already. I took responsibility for her 'coz my dad didn't want another "alagain". I was literally preparing food and milk for her, mopped and wiped whenever she peed inside the house, picked up her sh*t and let her sleep beside me. She's loveable and cute.

That was when we got her. I even watched her sleep. Grabe ang pasensya na tinuro niya sakin. But a person like me has limits. Right now, I have reached that limit. I couldn't let her get away with breaking my five-year old gift! ;( I really take care of the gifts given to me. But being me, it's just inevitable that sometimes I get them lost or get them broken. So it's really a feat that I survived this gift for the past five years... and now she smashed it to pieces! I know I shouldn't vent it all out on her. After all, she's just a puppy not a person!

But I am really pissed right now! It was given to me by a really, really close and awesome friend, my twin. I'm soooo sorry I got it broken. ;( I gave her a good kick around the middle and my mum scolded me for that. She told me that she didn't like what my puppy did but that was no reason for me to kick her. Urgh! I am deeply frustrated about it. ayayay! Maybe I would abandon her for a day or two. What do you think? Enlighten me please. 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment