Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Pangatlong Gulong

I had this strange dream the other day. As a matter of fact, I don't really know if it was a dream or a nightmare. nyahaha! Let's just stick with a dream 'coz a nightmare is also a dream...only gone bad! hahaha! But all the same, a dream. Rarely, I don't remember my entire dream. Just parts of it but this one was different. I remembered every single detail. :)

Anyway, my dream was about me being out with two friends on a weekday. An exam weekday for that matter! :D So in my dream, I was sort of balancing my time over leisure and responsibility.

The exams I had that day was quite bearable and I met a couple of my friends to have some bonding time. Geez, we haven't had that for quite a while. I missed that. Ate our heart away and toured around the university. As in major tour from carpark to noval back to the library then to the hospital. If it was real, my feet would be screaming out! But then, I wore my slippers in my dream.

Anyway, I did something else that required my walkathon skills. haha! I patiently waited for my friends somewhere while I studied for my exams the next day. Be efficient. :D So I killed time studying while waiting. Finally, they came...

Well, my friend Ibarra came a few minutes before Garci came. I almost lost my patience waiting for them. hahaha! Not really, but I was getting impatient waiting. Kundi ko lang sila mahal eh. :D

While we were waiting for Garci, Ibarra told me it's his first time to give a girl a flower. Take note: A flower. Not even a bouquet! I think he was gauging what her reaction would be like. Siguro naman next time eh bouquet na or at least three red roses na!

When she came, he stood up and extended his hand to give the flower to her. At first, I thought she was dumbstruck. Maybe she was. She stood there, rooted to the spot and reality hit her hard! He was giving it to her. She got it and punched him lightly on the arm. Both felt awkward and kilig at the same time.

She had to escape the embarassment she felt or she just needed to get something upstairs. I don't really know. But what I DO KNOW was that they were really kilig. =))

Have you seen fifty first dates?? I'm sure you did. Picture this: The scene with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler both dancing around before getting in their rides with a van blocking each other's view. Suddenly, the van pulls off the parking lot and they saw each other dancing. Jahe moment. Adam pulls off followed by Drew. An old man talks in Hawaiian and then translates it: Those two sh*theads.

Picture that again. That's what happened in my dream. I was the old man. Of course I wouldn't call them sh*theads. I would rather call them crazy, kilig people! The BIG difference is that I've seen fifty first dates a couple of times, but I still smile and appreciate their kilig moment, while that one made me nauseated! =)) I was literally laughing my head off 'coz they weren't able to capture the same kilig for me. Also, they were my friends. So I was like what the hell?! Can I please throw up now?? =))

So she went upstairs, while we waited...again. I couldn't bear looking at Ibarra's smile, it had soooo much kilig on it so I went upstairs only to get nauseated once more. She was all kilig! Eeeeekkkk!

Thank heavens for ipod. He lent me his ipod 'coz I guaranteed him it's as if I wasn't there. Kumbaga eh hangin lang ako. I had the volume so loud I can't hear any other sound except for the music, my saving grace!

Had dinner somewhere. Naturally, I had to take off the earphones 'coz we were eating. But when things started to be sweety-mushy, I asked God for a sign to allow me to put th earphones back. He willingly gave me the signal I asked for and so I listened to some music in full blast!

Sure I can't hear what they were talking about. But my vision could pass for a pilot. Meaning, I have a good eyesight. I can see things well. My peripheral vision is the best...or the worst. It really depends on the situation like I can see my eyecandy without really looking at him. But in this case, it worked as a disadvantage! I can see where the hand tries to hold under the table. ayayay! Pa-holding hands effect pa. whew! I saw and faintly heard things. I was just good with blocking them off.

Thankfully, I survived the whole thing. :D I got home around 10.30 pm with the computer table. If it weren't for that table I could've saved myself from cheese fest! hahaha!

I am not the mushy-type of person so I cringe at the thought of it! What more if I see it? ayayay! =S If I do get mushy, I try to keep it private. I think of the people who are anti-mushy like me. hahaha!

It was all good though. The important thing is that you're happy. Forget about my revulsion. I managed to stay alive. hahaha! ;P

As for the title, go figure. hahaha! :) What a dream it was! Thank heavens it was over. But then again, I remembered having my eyes wide open while I was dreaming...hmmmm... 'til then. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment