Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

First love never dies??

I love seeing the new McDonald's commercial since it came out. :X I think I've seen it first last weekend. Basta yun na yun. Exams lang kaya 'di ko muna binigyan ng panahon ang blog tungkol dun.

Anyway, I love it 'coz it's sooooo cute! :X The concept was sooooo awesome! :D
It's about childhood sweethearts in McDonald's...then fast-forward to being adults and the girl drags him to the playground just like their good old days only to introduce him to her significant other. awwwwww!

But just like what the boy in the commercial said, "At kahit hindi rin naging kami sa huli... siya pa rin ang first love ko." awwwwww! It was soooo cute in the commercial.

But in reality, I don't think it's that way. I don't know, I haven't experienced that. Siguro nga one will always be your first love but you do get on with your life.

So tell me, does first love ever die? Yeah, right? If not, let me see the light. I'm curious. :D

To the brilliant mind(s) behind this commercial, CONGRATULATIONS! It's an awesome commercial. :X First love ko 'to---McDonald's!

Do watch with me. Eto ang first love ko  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment