Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mga pasimpleng hirit... ;P

* I was bumming around in front of the pc Monday afternoon... I was relaxing after my exams and had the chance to chat with a really good friend.

He had this awesome stat in ym that became our topic of conversation. He had this really cool (for me) pick-up line. Yeah, you heard me. Pick-up line dude! Rarely would you hear it from me 'coz for one, I am not really a fan of it 'coz it tends to be corny as hell! :)) Also, where and whom to use these lines right? But when I do give up lines for the benefit of friends or just for laughs, man, I'm telling you, malupit! nyahaha! :D

Here's his pick-up line: "You can fall from the sky, you can fall from the tree but the best way to fall is to fall in love with me."

I swear if someone uses that to me, I would definitely stop and stare at him for a moment and say, "Ang lupit mo!" :D Seriously, for me it's not like the typical pick-up line that makes you nauseated. =)) I didn't find it corny but rather catchy. :D Great mind man! :D Cheers for your pick-up line. Maybe I'll use that one soon. ;P hahaha! I'll pay you ten bucks. Oh yan may incentive ka pa sakin ha. :D

So our conversation went on about pick-up lines. Being a guy, he knew a lot while I judge if it's good.
Here are my favorites:
1. "Did the sun came out or did you just smiled at me?" ---- eeeekkky for me but great nonetheless. I am someone's sunshine. :D 'Di ba magandang feeling yun?
2. Scenario: There's a space or vacant seat... "Miss is this seat taken?"
Ang dapat isagot: "No...so am I. ----Nang dahil sa upuan magkakalablyp ka na! :))
3. Scenario: Introducing yourself to a beautiful stranger... "Hi! I'm (your name) but you can call me tonight." ----Flirtini to the highest level. ;P And if you're lucky, you might be up all night talking over the phone. Yihee!
4. Scenario: Your ex's pick-up line: "Nung minahal kita, daig ko pa na-traffic sa Edsa. I can't move on. " ----If this was said to you, aba! napakaganda mo! at pangit si ex! =))
5. "Accounts payable ka ba? Nagkakainterest kasi ako sayo." ----Please use this to someone with a background with basic accounting or it'll be in vain 'coz they's be missing the punchline. Jackpot lang eh! :D

Lastly, this was an SMS i got and gave me a good laugh... "Grabe nakakatawa yung mga pick-up lines ngayon no? Hahaha! May alam ka pa ba? Wala na kong maisip eh... (wait for a reply and stall) . Sabay hirit: "Kundi ikaw" ----Ayun! panalo! :))

Remember timing is very important. :D My good friend wants to be anonymous so naturally I can't reveal his name. To you, dude, you are the bomb! :D More pick-up line lessons eh? hahaha! Thanks a lot for the good laugh man. :D 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment