Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

L-O-C-A!!! :S

Loca is an understatement of what I am feeling right now. Maybe I am utterly insane. As in to the highest level! I am not sure 'coz I can't explain how I feel right now. All I know is that I am unwell. Probably 'coz I am in shock...

Shocked 'coz I didn't see it coming. Or I didn't see it coming THIS SOON. But it came anyway. I guess I have to face it.

I was planning a letter about this but now it would be just a waste of time. So my thoughts about that letter would have to be forgotten. Too late for that now.

Seriously, one can bring me to Mandaluyong right now. Please do. I would love that. I know I would be feeling this for quite a while unless I get to talk to him. I want him to know I am STILL here. Waiting to be of help and right now I know I am needed. Cocky? Nah, I just know my value.

Right now, I am torn with being happy and being sad. I know I should be happy...but I just can't. I am being pessimistic and I just can't see the light right now. Of course I am sad. Things may have gone pretty bad but you still matter to me. There goes my weak spot ---love for people who have hurt me... :(

But that's not important right now. What matters is how are you?? We'll deal with my hurt later. Please stop shutting me down and let me in your life again. We'll get you out of this and I'm sure we can make it through. Just please... I can't take it, not doing anything while I am THE superfriend. In your case, friend to the highest level. I can't really say 'coz it would give everything away. I think I gave too much already.

You know who you are and I hope you get to read this blog. I hope and pray that you do. It is crucial that you read this. I can't get a hold of you and my pride is still getting the best of me 'coz I did my part before. I don't know what else to offer 'coz I gave everything already. Just contact me and I'll do the rest...

If you other readers know who I'm talking about, please let him know about this blog. Sooner or later, news will get through him anyway. I just wish it will be later. 'Coz I don't know what to do. :( 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment