Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a new day

I woke up really early this morning ---5am to read two SMS. One was from naj and the other from sandy. :D I miss you mucho sandy! Thanks for making my day if that was applicable right now. Anyway, thanks 'coz everything is bearable knowing that you are still here for me. ;P Naj, we had a few texchanges and yeah I will. Thanks for hearing me rant chica. Really, it was sooo crazy but you listened nonetheless. :D

I love Will.I.Am's song. Hell! I even made it my welcome song in multiply and friendster pages respectively. I like how it tells me everyday is a new day. That's what I really need right now. But I might change it to Pitbull's crazy in a few days. It was planned way back then. Now, I just have a good reason for the song. haha!

Though I lack a few hours of sleep, I got my sleepy a** off my bed to get ready for school. It's a new day. Feel brand new.

On that note, it's a new day. Make it your own. Be a blessing to others. Make the most out of life. :) 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment