Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Change begins now :D

Despite my burning temperature the other night, I woke up to watch Barack Obama's inauguration. It was something I've been looking forward to since he won the Presidential election last year.

It's really a big change for Americans to elect and put to office an African-American. This is the first time it happened. I bow down to my homeboy, Barack for this. :D

I have been his supporter since Day 1 of his campaign. There is something more to this man. "Change you can believe in" and "Yes, we can!", these tag lines worked their magic in making him the most powerful leader in the world.

I am not an American but I claim that I am one of them --- black that is. I am far from being black but a little sunbathing will do the work! Kidding aside, I used to be a thug before. Medyo tinigil ko lang kasi ang pangit ng tunog dito sa Pinas ---jologs ganun. Jologs in a bad way. :S So I stopped being thug. But some of my antics are pretty much that of the black people. :D I used to don this hairstyle back in highschool whenever we played against other schools. Think Alicia Keys. :D Yun lang 'di ganun ka-intricate kasi 'di naman mahabang-mahaba ang buhok ko at 'di kaya ng powers ni ate yung ganun! haha! But all the same, the thought of having that nigga (no offense meant with the choice of word) vibe was there.

So my heart is one with the rest of America...overwhelmed and proud! :D Change has finally come. and it comes in the color I loved the second. hahahaha! Of course, number one ang kulay chocolate, go pinoy! :D

History unfolded... :D

Your race or complexion SHOULD NOT be a measurement of who you are or what you can do. :D Obama defied the odds and gave the minorities the chance to dream big and achieve it. :D So to my homeboy, congratulations! :D Beat the odds. Goodluck with the economic crisis you now face. I have your back brotha! =)) The world is watching. Show them what we've got. ;P Change has come...and it begins now. :D
p.s I didn't know he's a lefty before I saw this photo. We lefties are the best! Cheers homie! :D 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment