Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friendly chauffeur at your service

As always, I was running late for class yesterday. I was in a hurry to get in a ride going to Manila. It usually takes me ten minutes before I get an FX. I was in dire need for one 'coz it was past 9.30 am. I should leave home by 9am to be in school early and leave 9.30 am if I want to be just in time or a bit late. 'Di ko na kailangan ng late dahil bibingo na ko sa prof!

So I was really in a hurry to find my trusty FX. Just in time, a colorum, Adventure was in sight. :D I walked towards it and thanked heavens for helping me. I was a bit surprised to see a lady behind the wheel. Gen told me about lady drivers so I wasn't really flabbergasted.

She would talk to the passengers beside her from time to time. She was really courteous and knew how to talk to "customers" aka passengers. Sobrang bait niya nakipagkwentuhan na siya sa isang pasahero.

Yun lang sobra din ang violations namin. Siyempre una colorum yung sasakyan. Tapos overloading din kami. May apat na pasahero kasi. Eh tatlo na lang yung pwede so lima kami sa gitna! Pero in fairness, 'di naman masikip. In short, we're all thin! nyahaha! Good thing one passenger went down in coastal. So yun.

Anyway, when the lady she was talking to went down in Kalaw, she even wished her well. When the four passengers I told you about went down in Sta. Isabel, she left her driver's seat and assisted them with their big bags. As in binuhat niya yung mga bags pababa ng sasakyan.

Isn't she amazing? She's not your typical driver. She does her work well and even adds extra features. haha! Parang cellphone lang eh. She's definitely THE friendly chauffeur at your service! :D 'til then...

p.s sayang wala akong baon na crackers to offer her. gutom na kasi siya nung nagbbyahe kami. tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment