Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

New year, new me :D

Since a new year has started, I decided to make my very own blogspot. :D I've been reading other people's blogs for quite a while now and it really fascinates me how they write. Fine, fine I read bianca gonzalez' and patty laurel's.

I L-O-V-E to write but the thing is, when I write, there is no essence. How sad. I got sooooo inspired with their writings that I took the big step and made this. I hope I don't bore you much. Stop reading if I am. :D

For a fresh start, it's yet another chance for me to make certain adjustments in my life. Things I need to improve, get rid off or finally do. In short, my new year's resolution. This has been quite a cliche already since it's just crap for me. That's my personal take right there. Maybe that's the thing... I think of it that way. You can always change at any time, why wait for the new year right? Wait, back to my resolutions na nga...

This year, I will:

1. be responsible --- I really have to

2. try to be less mean or not to be mean at all --- ano nga sabi ko? kidding! I will REALLY try

3. save up --- I have a lot of things on my shopping list :D

4. know my limits --- may it be with alcoholic beverages, uwi time or responsibilities

5. be approachable --- and by approachable I mean you can ask for my digits! =)) You, yes you! Ask for it, go!kidding! You know what I mean. ;P

6. work-out --- I need to get my lazy a** off the couch or bed. hahaha!

After twelve months, tell me if I did a good job or not okay? Pray for me please. :D 'til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment