Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wasn’t bad after all =)

The first of May turned out to be boring but fun before the day ended.  It was a holiday so what a great time to go out and see friends. =)  Most of them are busy with summer duty, school (trimesters) or ojt.  As much as I want to go out, what good would that be, if everyone’s busy.  No bad feelings there. =)  Could you imagine all of april I’ve just been out for one time?  Not typical me huh?  For once I was a homebuddy during summer.   So now that may’s here, I‘m going to make sure we’ll catch up with all the missed opportunities.  This is the last summer break we have after all.  OMG! Next year graduates na kami. whoa! =S
I sooo wanted to soak up the sun.  No beach trips, chillin’ in the pool, so you can see how I looked forward to this gimmick.  I told them we’ll be out swimming in tropical palace.  As expected, call time was not followed.  To top it all of, the three chicas who’s present all had that time of the month.  What a bummer! =S So we told the boys they’d be the only ones who’s going to swim.  Then in rained!  Nagkatamaran na sila dahil di rin naman daw kami magsswim.  dota na lang daw. Great, just great. So we went to a net caf and they played.  naj, kuya mac and I went to kfc to eat ‘coz we don’t want to be bored to death doing nothing while they play.
We ate at kfc then went to tropical for kuya mac’s fit n right drink then to ruins.  kuya mac’s been upgraded to dad status. haha! Pinagttripan ako na anak niya.  Patawa tinanong ako kung anong gusto ko:  (clears throat) “What do you want?” At kailangan english talaga niya yun tanungin.  I couldn’t find my lollipop so I didn’t get anything.  After ruins, we went back to the net caf and they were still not done.
We waited outside.  There was a bench there and when we couldn’t take the heat anymore, we went inside.  A couch there was for waiting. We talked and talked.  Finally, mac got sooo bored and decided to just go back to his gf’s place.  So naj and I were left.  Thank heavens wongki was on the way.  lj was trying to make up for the dull moment by staying with us while all the other guys played.  wongki just said hi to everyone else and we left for nikki’s.
Apparently, nikki was still out with her family and so we just waited there.  Funny how guys think.  They can be soooo slow (no offense meant). nikki finally came and it took her a couple of seconds to understand the conversation.  We even connected with out even talking.  wongki and lj were wondering how come girls get to talk with out actually speaking.
Finally our conversation ended and it was time to eat.  We couldn’t decide where to until we ended up with chowking at santana grove.  When we got there, lj was like yellow cab na lang  but it was a little pricey.  Everyone’s working on a tight budget.  So we went to chowking and we couldn’t decide what to eat.  lj again suggested to just take yellow cab.  nikki talked to him that he shoulders half of the bill then it’s deal.  While he was thinking about it, I suggest we share half of the bill. Wawa naman little brother ko.  Sabi niya game na daw siya na half sa kanya tapos sabi ko hati kami.  Oh well, it’s fine, so it’s settled. =)
We ate with gusto.  Yumyumyum pizza!  I then asked lj to buy me a frap instead.  He said he’d think about it.  I asked him to pay for the other half and he said he’ll see after we eat.  Finishing the pizza wasn’t an easy task, at least for me.  Don’t get me wrong, I love, love pizza! =))  But it was just too much and I had to finish what they placed in my plate or I won’t get my frap.  Talk about force feeding. haha!  I really wanted my frap so I finished my pizza. =)
We grabbed my frap and wongki had a latte.  naj was craving for a sundae but the store was already closed. We chilled for a bit until we finished our drinks talking about a lot of things.  We called it a day at around 11pm ‘coz naj and lj have their obligations (meaning ojt and duty) the next day.  I must admit I felt pretty bad ‘coz I didn’t get the bonding that was planned.  dota was better…hmmm… But then again it wasn’t bad after all the fun we had during the night. =)  Hope we get to do that again with the rest of the crew. =)

6 comments:

  1. ayos lang yan at least naka-gala ka na! whohoooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. galing sayo yan bestfriend...hahaha!bat kasi naimbento pa ang dota???hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yung ang saving grace ko.haha!hala ang thesis natin.kamusta naman.bat kasi naimbento and thesis?!hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. onga ehh kelan tyo magkkta?? shox di pa ko nagbabasa... sa friday you want?

    ReplyDelete