Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nabuhay naman ako doon ;)

I was busy reading the deathly hallows the other night when I got an SMS from a good fella. Nagtext siya nung hapon ng musta pero dahil hindi ako naka-unli at kuripot ako, ‘di ako nagreply.  So the second time that he texted, I replied mainly because of the context of his message.  He was asking if I knew this certain person, my sunny days.hahaha!  I strongly thought that this was something to do with ding.  I never told kuya mac about it.  So I thought he might have shared it with him to tease me.
I kept on telling him stop trippin’ on me and told him that I’d catch him some other time ‘coz I was not on unli.  He still kept on asking me about that person.  I ask him to use the other boy’s fone to text me.  A few moments later, I did receive a message from that boy’s fone.  It was unbelievable!  They were indeed out together somewhere north.
My heart skipped a beat.  Okay, the boy never texted for five months (not unless you count the new year greeting which was a gm) now and it made me sad for quite awhile for the sudden silence from him.  It wasn’t really from him but the fact that I got a message from his number brightened me up. =)
At almost the same moment, I got another message from an unknown number.  When I opened the message, it was a surprise to see it was from someone I never expected to reply.  I didn’t know his globe digits so I rang his sun digits, and when it did, I texted him to greet.  It was his birthday after all.
I don’t load my sun anymore because I only have a limit of contacts there and most of them have globe digits as well. So why spend double right?  The unknown number belonged to him.  I got his digits without even asking! =)  I had a brief message exchange with him. =)  I never intended to have unli last night but I had to. haha!  It was spur of the moment.  =P I even abandoned my book for a while just to text.  Nabuhay naman ako doon. ;)  I’m pretty sure the smile I had the other night was the best I had for quite awhile now. ‘til then…=)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha!! sobrang pareho ang nakasulat dito chaka yung pagkakwento mo sa kin sa fone haha!! i love it!! miss u na MR! hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang drama nito ah! Magkwento ka sa Labor Day! Woopeeeee :D See you soon Lex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aba siyempre naman MG! ;P yeah see you soon. miss na kita bru!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. see you tomorrow.=) drama ka jan?!

    ReplyDelete