Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Please naman

Summer is my favorite time of the year. It's the time I get to have a break from school (what a relief!). It's also the time to do whatever I want-bask under the sun! A couple of weeks already passed and I still haven't soaked up the sun. I don't mind if it's on the beach (but it would be the best) or in the pool. I just want to enjoy summer and for me the best way is to be under the sun.
I am getting really bummed with being stuck at home. My brother's been to Baguio last week. My mother's in Cebu right now and is probably on her way home now. My sister's going to Galera for the weekend. My father called me this afternoon. He is in Negros and told me he was on the beach! Talk about inggit!
Aside from the fact that I am a loner home buddy, our puppies are wreaking havoc all over our place! I have to feed the fish, give the pups "snacks", cook lunch (yes I do!) and whole lot more. I don't mind that if only I could just get some sort of reward. So please naman, make my summer worthwhile. Let's go out, swim or just even chill over someone's place. Hear me, hear me? I'll be waiting. Sulitin na natin ang summer guys! 'Til then.... 

4 comments:

  1. bitterness at its finest! whahaha!! tambay mode ka dude ahh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cge twin, tumambay tayo with maiko :) ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!aynaku lola andami ko ginawa today dito sa bahay kasama na dun ang dalawang beses maglinis ng doghouse kasi nagpoopoo ang mga puppies! bagot to the highest level!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm looking forward for that twin. :) alis din tayo nila sammy and princess. :)

    ReplyDelete