Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Seriously now...

I’ve been a big American idol follower and right now, I feel that the competition’s getting pretty boring.  I wasn’t happy with the turn-out of events. =S  Last week, ramiele malubay was booted out of the competition and now michael johns.  I personally believe that some other contestant should have been booted out rather than them.  ramiele, the petite filipina definitely had he vocals.  Though she wouldn’t make it far (say top three), she should’ve at least stayed a bit longer.  She had powerful vocals but for me she lacked versatility. As for Michael johns, there’s no denying the guy’s got a talent.  Bottom three tonight:  syesha, carly and michael.  Great singers and yet at the bottom three. =(  seriously now, people should go for good quality voice since it is a singing competition after all.  I’ve detested as to why is kristy lee still there.  kristy lee lovers go hate me now.  it sucks to see better singers go.  Apparently, the voters disagree with me as to who are the better singers.  Oh well…like paula always say “this is just the beginning” every time she feels that someone doesn’t deserve to be voted out.  so to the next step to ramiele and michael.

p.s
aint a big fan of jordin…
but I loved her and chris brown
when they performed =)

4 comments:

  1. GO KRISTY!!! GO AWAY! HAHAHA =))

    Ayoko talaga sa kanya. Fine maganda siya. Ayun. Maganda lang siya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with you!
    sayang si michael...
    it should've been kristy lee

    ReplyDelete